Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@nohsara I'm so sorry to pull out, but could you open my slot again? Neither of my bog eggs were male, and I impulse bought some dragons XD I don't think I will be able to afford the skin. Sorry again! D:
@nohsara I'm so sorry to pull out, but could you open my slot again? Neither of my bog eggs were male, and I impulse bought some dragons XD I don't think I will be able to afford the skin. Sorry again! D:
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 took your name off, don't feel bad, stuff happens :)
@DragonWarrior333 took your name off, don't feel bad, stuff happens :)
BFEMrcM.png
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

Unfortunately I have disappointing and frustrating news - the skin got denied again. Initially they just told me to darken the lineart, which I did, but now they're telling me to darken the shadows (just on two of the skulls). Let's hope the third time is the charm, and I'm so sorry for yet another delay!
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

Unfortunately I have disappointing and frustrating news - the skin got denied again. Initially they just told me to darken the lineart, which I did, but now they're telling me to darken the shadows (just on two of the skulls). Let's hope the third time is the charm, and I'm so sorry for yet another delay!
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
dont worry about it! totally worth the wait :3
@nohsara
dont worry about it! totally worth the wait :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
No worries at all! Thank you for continuing to work on it and let's keep our fingers crossed. :D
No worries at all! Thank you for continuing to work on it and let's keep our fingers crossed. :D
jUthK4t.png
I'm patient. ^_^
I'm patient. ^_^
You're all gems

Hey again guys. So something weird is going on. First off, the skin got rejected again.... but what's weird is that the suggestions I'm getting from FR to fix it seem to be backtracking. In other words, the rejection messages got more specific on what I still needed to fix the past couple times, but the most recent one I got was exactly the same as the message I got the first time, so I don't know what to do to satisfy the requirements anymore. I'm not sure if the responses are inconsistent due to different people judging my skin or what.

I'm going to try to figure out what I'm supposed to do once and for all in the skin/accents forum (because this is getting really frustrating), but final projects are killing me right now so I'm not going to be able to deal with this until after the 14th (my last day of classes).

I know you guys have been waiting a long time, but please just hold on until then okay?

Hey again guys. So something weird is going on. First off, the skin got rejected again.... but what's weird is that the suggestions I'm getting from FR to fix it seem to be backtracking. In other words, the rejection messages got more specific on what I still needed to fix the past couple times, but the most recent one I got was exactly the same as the message I got the first time, so I don't know what to do to satisfy the requirements anymore. I'm not sure if the responses are inconsistent due to different people judging my skin or what.

I'm going to try to figure out what I'm supposed to do once and for all in the skin/accents forum (because this is getting really frustrating), but final projects are killing me right now so I'm not going to be able to deal with this until after the 14th (my last day of classes).

I know you guys have been waiting a long time, but please just hold on until then okay?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
Perhaps post over here (If that's not what you meant by skin and accent forum) and ask what the problem is?
@nohsara
Perhaps post over here (If that's not what you meant by skin and accent forum) and ask what the problem is?
@GEESE Yeah that is what I meant :)
@GEESE Yeah that is what I meant :)
BFEMrcM.png
Thank you for the update, and good luck on your finals! :D
Thank you for the update, and good luck on your finals! :D
jUthK4t.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17