Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sootsy (F Coatl)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mustahsin - 7 is enough to cover the blueprints so sure! Going to ping everyone else as well and then send it in, and the other 3 slots can be AH if nobody else shows interest by then.

As such, @Severance @Cyrelijean @Valentina @Lizzi @Dawnn - ping for prepayment!

And Sprite already sent it in, thank you!
@Mustahsin - 7 is enough to cover the blueprints so sure! Going to ping everyone else as well and then send it in, and the other 3 slots can be AH if nobody else shows interest by then.

As such, @Severance @Cyrelijean @Valentina @Lizzi @Dawnn - ping for prepayment!

And Sprite already sent it in, thank you!
Run 3 blueprints + skin have been sent in, now waiting for them to pop back out in one happy clump.

Meanwhile, one slot is still open!
Run 3 blueprints + skin have been sent in, now waiting for them to pop back out in one happy clump.

Meanwhile, one slot is still open!
@Aadesh can I claim the last slot of run 3?
@Aadesh can I claim the last slot of run 3?
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@Aadesh

I'd like a slot!
@Aadesh

I'd like a slot!
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@dragonNMR - consider it yours!
@Aadesh I'd like a slot for sootsy, if possible. The person currently hosting one of my pairs in her nest dressed the girl in this skin and it looks so perfect I'd like to have one, when you'll be printing the 4th batch.
@Aadesh I'd like a slot for sootsy, if possible. The person currently hosting one of my pairs in her nest dressed the girl in this skin and it looks so perfect I'd like to have one, when you'll be printing the 4th batch.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway - noted!
@faraway - noted!
@Aadesh Could I have a slot for Sootsy please?
@Aadesh Could I have a slot for Sootsy please?
407Ohsj.png
@Cethosia - added you!
@Cethosia - added you!
@Aadesh I'd like a slot if there are any still available? It looks like this skin is a few months old, wonder why it just showed up on the item database...
@Aadesh I'd like a slot if there are any still available? It looks like this skin is a few months old, wonder why it just showed up on the item database...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7