Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Studio Moongaze (hiatus?)
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
@CosmicConundrum Any slots left for Muted? If not and anyone drops out, I’d be happy to take their spot :)
@CosmicConundrum Any slots left for Muted? If not and anyone drops out, I’d be happy to take their spot :)
BPpOUJu.png
@xairathan @vanillacupcake @turnaboutkid

you have been added!

@snowpea @whde @rangiku @amberrosalie @starstream @katargo @jaypaw @butcherbaby @jenivan1000

thank you all so much for the interest (<3), but the slots have all been taken! in the case that anyone backs out of their slot, i will add you in the order that you have responded.

@lunarias

yes! there is one on the ah right now.

@gingerpuff @katargo

you have been added to the general pinglist!
@xairathan @vanillacupcake @turnaboutkid

you have been added!

@snowpea @whde @rangiku @amberrosalie @starstream @katargo @jaypaw @butcherbaby @jenivan1000

thank you all so much for the interest (<3), but the slots have all been taken! in the case that anyone backs out of their slot, i will add you in the order that you have responded.

@lunarias

yes! there is one on the ah right now.

@gingerpuff @katargo

you have been added to the general pinglist!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
thank you all so much for preordering 'muted'! please send me the payment of 850g so that i may buy blueprints :D

@snowkitsu
@x3x
@geese
@kunikida
@hat17
@caedis
@xairathan
@vanillacupcake
@turnaboutkid
thank you all so much for preordering 'muted'! please send me the payment of 850g so that i may buy blueprints :D

@snowkitsu
@x3x
@geese
@kunikida
@hat17
@caedis
@xairathan
@vanillacupcake
@turnaboutkid
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@cosmicconundrum could you add me to your pinglist please ^^
@cosmicconundrum could you add me to your pinglist please ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie

of course! you have been added.
@crimsonpixie

of course! you have been added.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
CUSTOM SKIN/ACCENT COMMISSIONS OPEN!

2 slots open! 1 taken!

I do customs for USD. Recolors of existing public accents are $6 and recolors of existing public skincents and skins are $12. Accents are $25-45 depending on complexity and skincents and skins are $45-75 depending on complexity. You must provide the blueprint and it must be a 5 or 10-copy pack. For 5-copy packs, I get 2 copies, and for 10-copy packs, I get 4 copies. I will not print more than 10 copies. You may auction, sell, gift, etc. your copies, as they are yours! Similarly, I may choose to do the same with mine.

Previous customs:

@Nenkou @Hauntology @Imani @Micheru @Celes @epher @Tafficat @Oria @Heathers @Aloice @Luteia
CUSTOM SKIN/ACCENT COMMISSIONS OPEN!

2 slots open! 1 taken!

I do customs for USD. Recolors of existing public accents are $6 and recolors of existing public skincents and skins are $12. Accents are $25-45 depending on complexity and skincents and skins are $45-75 depending on complexity. You must provide the blueprint and it must be a 5 or 10-copy pack. For 5-copy packs, I get 2 copies, and for 10-copy packs, I get 4 copies. I will not print more than 10 copies. You may auction, sell, gift, etc. your copies, as they are yours! Similarly, I may choose to do the same with mine.

Previous customs:

@Nenkou @Hauntology @Imani @Micheru @Celes @epher @Tafficat @Oria @Heathers @Aloice @Luteia
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum slot pls
@cosmicConundrum slot pls
Scorchpaw Prowler
@cosmicConundrum
Are customs still open?
If so, I'd love a slot!
@cosmicConundrum
Are customs still open?
If so, I'd love a slot!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@lynxedlight

you have been added! i'm going to pm you some questions regarding the details of your custom. if it's possible, i will probably have it finished by july 27.
@lynxedlight

you have been added! i'm going to pm you some questions regarding the details of your custom. if it's possible, i will probably have it finished by july 27.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@supremacy

i'm taking an extra slot this time, and yes you have taken it! i'm going to pm you some questions regarding the details of your custom. if this isn't finished by july 27, it may take until around august 16.
@supremacy

i'm taking an extra slot this time, and yes you have taken it! i'm going to pm you some questions regarding the details of your custom. if this isn't finished by july 27, it may take until around august 16.
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141