Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tiger's accents! | 3 SLOTS REMAINING!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
bump
bump
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@cywscross
Sorry about that! I can't apologise enough. I have little excuse - some people just never paid and I could only afford to print one of the skins, so I'm either going to have to rally and pay out of pocket to have it printed for you guys or hope someone fills up the voided slots!
So sorry again, thank you for checking in!
@cywscross
Sorry about that! I can't apologise enough. I have little excuse - some people just never paid and I could only afford to print one of the skins, so I'm either going to have to rally and pay out of pocket to have it printed for you guys or hope someone fills up the voided slots!
So sorry again, thank you for checking in!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
@tigerly No problem, thank you for getting back to me :) Please keep me posted on what will happen to the accent, I hope the slots will be filled.
@tigerly No problem, thank you for getting back to me :) Please keep me posted on what will happen to the accent, I hope the slots will be filled.
@Rangsky @cottoncloud @nogsix @SpringLeaf @tsugumi
@Merminea @Galaxtic
@Ribombee @ToxicE

Hey gang!
Sorry for the ping!
Your order for the Radicalaxy skincent should have hopefully just been fulfilled!

However, since some people never paid/didn't notify me, I'm actually a bit lost as to if any of you didn't receive a PM and did pay. If that's the case, let me know ASAP and I'll send a Radicalaxy skincent your way!

If not, and you backed out, sorry for the ping!
Thanks so much and my apologies!
@Rangsky @cottoncloud @nogsix @SpringLeaf @tsugumi
@Merminea @Galaxtic
@Ribombee @ToxicE

Hey gang!
Sorry for the ping!
Your order for the Radicalaxy skincent should have hopefully just been fulfilled!

However, since some people never paid/didn't notify me, I'm actually a bit lost as to if any of you didn't receive a PM and did pay. If that's the case, let me know ASAP and I'll send a Radicalaxy skincent your way!

If not, and you backed out, sorry for the ping!
Thanks so much and my apologies!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
@tigerly Oh gosh, im so sorry - i must have missed the first ping! I apologize, but I sold the dragon I was going to get the accent for. Good luck, your art is lovely!
@tigerly Oh gosh, im so sorry - i must have missed the first ping! I apologize, but I sold the dragon I was going to get the accent for. Good luck, your art is lovely!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@ribombee Absolutely no worries! Thank you so much ;A; <3
@ribombee Absolutely no worries! Thank you so much ;A; <3
@tigerly heyhey, I'm not sure why I'm on this pinglist, since I already purchased this accent and this pretty boy is wearing it (and it looks amazing on him, so thank you!): :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34068548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340686/34068548_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tigerly heyhey, I'm not sure why I'm on this pinglist, since I already purchased this accent and this pretty boy is wearing it (and it looks amazing on him, so thank you!): :D

34068548_350.png
@merminea
AHH no worries! The list was taken directly from the definite pinglist, so you might have been there before you purchased it for your boy - but oh my gOODNESS thank you for showing me!! I love his outfit, I'm so happy to see the skincent work with it!
Thanks for the update!
@merminea
AHH no worries! The list was taken directly from the definite pinglist, so you might have been there before you purchased it for your boy - but oh my gOODNESS thank you for showing me!! I love his outfit, I'm so happy to see the skincent work with it!
Thanks for the update!
@neintails
Hey there!
Thanks for your comment ;A;/
I actually do have a print here for Radicalaxy - you caught it just in time before they were going to the AH. If you're interested, I can send it to you for 600g!
@neintails
Hey there!
Thanks for your comment ;A;/
I actually do have a print here for Radicalaxy - you caught it just in time before they were going to the AH. If you're interested, I can send it to you for 600g!
@tigerly
Nice! I'll take it, setting up the CR now. Thank you~
@tigerly
Nice! I'll take it, setting up the CR now. Thank you~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19