Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tiger's accents! | 3 SLOTS REMAINING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Welcome to my Accent Shop!
My name is tiger, and I'm pretty new on the Flight Rising scene!
This is my first attempt at making accents and so far I am having A Ball - I hope you enjoy viewing and/or purchasing them! ;U;

Self Editing Pinglist
• If you're interested in my accents in general, feel free to put yourself in the first row! (pink!) •
The 'General Pinglist' is for new accents and skincents only! You will not be pinged for reprints, and you are not expected or signed up for anything.
• If you're interested in being notified of reprints, place your name in the second! (aqua) •
You will be pinged when there are available slots for a reprint, however, you are not expected to pay or fill any slots.
• If you want to indefinitely be a part of and pay for a reprint, place your name in the third! (blue) •
You will be placed into a slot system in which you will be notified when all slots are full, and will be able to pay then. If all of the cells are empty, reprints can be requested by placing your name!
(Do be sure to read the small box of rules above the ping rows!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XWMt06KVAejvT_SdIMrLlK2GBXyTTJx52bqyB1yPgxE/edit#gid=0

Thanks so much for your (hopefully existent) interest! ;A; If you have absolutely anything to suggest, please suggest it!
Welcome to my Accent Shop!
My name is tiger, and I'm pretty new on the Flight Rising scene!
This is my first attempt at making accents and so far I am having A Ball - I hope you enjoy viewing and/or purchasing them! ;U;

Self Editing Pinglist
• If you're interested in my accents in general, feel free to put yourself in the first row! (pink!) •
The 'General Pinglist' is for new accents and skincents only! You will not be pinged for reprints, and you are not expected or signed up for anything.
• If you're interested in being notified of reprints, place your name in the second! (aqua) •
You will be pinged when there are available slots for a reprint, however, you are not expected to pay or fill any slots.
• If you want to indefinitely be a part of and pay for a reprint, place your name in the third! (blue) •
You will be placed into a slot system in which you will be notified when all slots are full, and will be able to pay then. If all of the cells are empty, reprints can be requested by placing your name!
(Do be sure to read the small box of rules above the ping rows!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XWMt06KVAejvT_SdIMrLlK2GBXyTTJx52bqyB1yPgxE/edit#gid=0

Thanks so much for your (hopefully existent) interest! ;A; If you have absolutely anything to suggest, please suggest it!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
[center][color=darkturquoise][size=6][b]• Pending/Available Accents •[/b][/size][/color][/center] • If the pre-order mark of 10 or otherwise is not made, the accent will not be printed, and those who preordered will not be required to send payment! • Payment will be sent once the mark/quota is made. • Do not be afraid to ask if you'd like a preview of the accent on a specific dragon! • I would prefer that they do not be sold for more than purchased. • Slots that appear as [color=darkturqoise]the color turqoise[/color] are treasure slots. If they are the only slots remaining and are not purchased, however, they can be purchased for gems if requested. [color=darkturqoise]1g:1000t[/color] --------- [center][color=Pink][size=5][b]• Strawberry Milk •[/b][/size][/color] [b]OPEN FOR PREORDERS[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fd09/f/2017/271/9/4/psd_file_by_tabbytigers-dbov4v6.png[/img] [b]COATL MALE ACCENT[/b] A softer, simplistic accent for your Coatl with apricots, pinks, and plenty of little happy stars. Looks like Strawberry Milk! Who doesn't love strawberry milk? [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce3e/f/2017/271/4/8/d1_by_tabbytigers-dbov4vz.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6034/f/2017/271/c/b/d3_by_tabbytigers-dbov4vf.png[/img][/center] [b]PREORDER SLOTS[/b] [b]1 / [/b]@/fluffballofdoom paid! [b]2 / [/b]@/valentina paid! [b]3 / [/b]@/calixita paid! [b]4 / [/b]open [b]5 / [/b]@/cywscross paid! [b]6 / [/b]@/unika [b]7 / [/b]@/arcanabean paid! [b]8 / [/b]open [b][color=darkturquoise]9 / [/color][/b]@/nonstop paid! [b][color=darkturquoise]10 / [/color][/b]@/nonstop paid! [center][color=Pink][size=5][b]• 400g •[/b][/size][/color][/center] --------- Reply if you'd like to preorder, ping me to get my attention, and do be sure to watch the slots!
• Pending/Available Accents •

• If the pre-order mark of 10 or otherwise is not made, the accent will not be printed, and those who preordered will not be required to send payment!

• Payment will be sent once the mark/quota is made.
• Do not be afraid to ask if you'd like a preview of the accent on a specific dragon!
• I would prefer that they do not be sold for more than purchased.

• Slots that appear as the color turqoise are treasure slots. If they are the only slots remaining and are not purchased, however, they can be purchased for gems if requested.
1g:1000t

• Strawberry Milk •
OPEN FOR PREORDERS
psd_file_by_tabbytigers-dbov4v6.png

COATL MALE ACCENT

A softer, simplistic accent for your Coatl with apricots, pinks, and plenty of little happy stars. Looks like Strawberry Milk! Who doesn't love strawberry milk?

d1_by_tabbytigers-dbov4vz.pngd3_by_tabbytigers-dbov4vf.png

PREORDER SLOTS
1 / @/fluffballofdoom paid!
2 / @/valentina paid!
3 / @/calixita paid!
4 / open
5 / @/cywscross paid!
6 / @/unika
7 / @/arcanabean paid!
8 / open
9 / @/nonstop paid!
10 / @/nonstop paid!
• 400g •

Reply if you'd like to preorder, ping me to get my attention, and do be sure to watch the slots!

2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
[center][color=darkturquoise][size=6][b]• Previous Accents/Skins •[/b][/size][/color] [b]All of the following are available for reprint, just check the Self Editing Pinglist![/b] [b][size=6][color=hotpink]• Starfall Sunset •[/color][/size][/b] [b]Imperial Male Accent[/b] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/ce73/f/2017/180/b/3/default_by_tigeus-dbei989.png[/img] [b]Description[/b] A star-struck ombré dusk inspired this cloudy, fluffy accent. Perfect for Pastel dragons and deeper colored ones alike! Fitting for those looking for cutesy, yet compatible accents. [b]Prints Created and Pending[/b] 20 [b]Amount Sold For[/b] 400g [b][size=6][color=slateblue]• Radicalaxy •[/color][/size][/b] [b]Coatl Male Skincent[/b] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/7bb2/f/2017/180/9/2/preview_by_tigeus-dbei97z.png[/img] [b]Description[/b] With bright, pastel colors, and a glitter-covered finish, Radicalaxy will have your dragon the talk of the town! Ideal for not only pastel and soft coloured dragons, but for darker, saturated ones as well, with fun sticker-like planet designs and a spacey paint effect. [b]Prints Created and Pending[/b] 20 [b]Amount Sold For[/b] 600g [b][size=6][color=MediumOrchid]• Sugar Rush •[/color][/size][/b] [b]Mirror Male Skincent[/b] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/ded7/f/2017/190/f/d/small_base_preview_by_tigeus-dbfqwq8.png[/img] [b]Description[/b] A cake-and-sprinkles themed accent, this should look absolutely delicious on your dragon! (Warning: Not edible.) [b]Prints Created and Pending[/b] 0 [b]Amount Sold For[/b] 600g [b][size=6][color=pink]• Strawberry Milk •[/color][/size][/b] [b]Coatl Male Accent[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/dcce/f/2017/271/7/e/accent_display_by_tabbytigers-dbov4wk.png[/img] [b]Description[/b] A softer, simplistic accent for your Coatl with apricots, pinks, and plenty of little happy stars. Looks like Strawberry Milk! Who doesn't love strawberry milk? [b]Prints Created and Pending[/b] 10 [b]Amount Sold For[/b] 400g
• Previous Accents/Skins •
All of the following are available for reprint, just check the Self Editing Pinglist!

• Starfall Sunset •
Imperial Male Accent
default_by_tigeus-dbei989.png
Description
A star-struck ombré dusk inspired this cloudy, fluffy accent. Perfect for Pastel dragons and deeper colored ones alike! Fitting for those looking for cutesy, yet compatible accents.
Prints Created and Pending
Amount Sold For
400g

• Radicalaxy •
Coatl Male Skincent
preview_by_tigeus-dbei97z.png
Description
With bright, pastel colors, and a glitter-covered finish, Radicalaxy will have your dragon the talk of the town! Ideal for not only pastel and soft coloured dragons, but for darker, saturated ones as well, with fun sticker-like planet designs and a spacey paint effect.
Amount Sold For
600g

• Sugar Rush •
Mirror Male Skincent
small_base_preview_by_tigeus-dbfqwq8.png
Description
A cake-and-sprinkles themed accent, this should look absolutely delicious on your dragon!
(Warning: Not edible.)
Amount Sold For
600g

• Strawberry Milk •
Coatl Male Accent
accent_display_by_tabbytigers-dbov4wk.png
Description
A softer, simplistic accent for your Coatl with apricots, pinks, and plenty of little happy stars. Looks like Strawberry Milk! Who doesn't love strawberry milk?
Amount Sold For
400g
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
reserved!
@tigerly This is so beautiful. Slot for me please!
@tigerly This is so beautiful. Slot for me please!
[img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ab33/f/2017/169/d/1/2_by_tigeus-dbd78jb.png[/img]
2_by_tigeus-dbd78jb.png
@tigerly That's adorable! I'd like a slot please.
@tigerly That's adorable! I'd like a slot please.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@tigerly

I'd like a slot!
@tigerly

I'd like a slot!
M2Zz7wd.png
@cywscross
awmygosh ;A; Thank you so so much! You're in! <3

@fluffballofdoom
Thanks a ton! ;U; <3 You're marked down!

@Kaitii
You're in! Thanks for your interest ;A;
@cywscross
awmygosh ;A; Thank you so so much! You're in! <3

@fluffballofdoom
Thanks a ton! ;U; <3 You're marked down!

@Kaitii
You're in! Thanks for your interest ;A;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19