Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | pengy shop ! closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] pengy shop: introduction ----- hi there. welcome to the pengy shop. this isn't a super serious shop by any means as i am no longer a super heavily invested fr player but from time to time i enjoy painting skins and accents and i want to share them with others! it also serves as a tiny catalogue to the things i have made and have had approved on this site as i would otherwise lose track of them. ----- the way this shop runs is that i'll post designs i make. you can ping me on the board and ask for a preorder slot. when enough slots are filled i collect payment from everyone to buy the blueprints. after the skin or accent is approved you'll have your flashy new item sent to you through the 1 way delivery system of the crossroads. [i] ----- all skins or accents are [b]one-time prints.[/b] they will never be re-released after printing.[/i] skins are 650g accents are 400g ----- [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7vwjnXYAE0bwQ.png[/img] pandora's breath - an accent for imperial f! now open for preorders! there will be one ten print run before this retires. previews available on request! slots are [b]400g[/b] each! eight remain! 1. xemriss 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-EL6ksVwAAXUIH.png[/img] excited to bring my first bogsneak f skincent - shadebound! this skincent 'fakes transparency' to give the illusion of torn of wings. certain parts of it have transparency over the limbs and hands. it works marvelously with opal! feel free to ask for previews! <3 there will be one ten slot run before it retires permanently. only [i]nine[/i] slots are available so get yours now! EDIT forgot to mention the price! slots are 650g! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me another cliche space accent for skydancer m [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87LLbmUQAAVGDt.png[/img] 1 ten print run as the grand opening to the pengy shop! [s]7[/s] 6 slots available, 300g per to commemorate the shop's opening. feel free to ask for previews! 1. Noodlesper 2. scarletskyz 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-DwZv1V0AAMyGK.png[/img] penguins are here today with ONWARD!! for wildclaw m! this accent will have 1 ten print one before being permanently retired. slots are 400g per! feel free to ask for previews! 1. alexicyn 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me
pengy shop: introduction

hi there. welcome to the pengy shop. this isn't a super serious shop by any means as i am no longer a super heavily invested fr player but from time to time i enjoy painting skins and accents and i want to share them with others! it also serves as a tiny catalogue to the things i have made and have had approved on this site as i would otherwise lose track of them.

the way this shop runs is that i'll post designs i make. you can ping me on the board and ask for a preorder slot. when enough slots are filled i collect payment from everyone to buy the blueprints. after the skin or accent is approved you'll have your flashy new item sent to you through the 1 way delivery system of the crossroads.

all skins or accents are one-time prints.
they will never be re-released after printing.

skins are 650g
accents are 400g

C-7vwjnXYAE0bwQ.png
pandora's breath - an accent for imperial f! now open for preorders!

there will be one ten print run before this retires. previews available on request!

slots are 400g each! eight remain!

1. xemriss
10. me

C-EL6ksVwAAXUIH.png
excited to bring my first bogsneak f skincent - shadebound!

this skincent 'fakes transparency' to give the illusion of torn of wings. certain parts of it have transparency over the limbs and hands. it works marvelously with opal! feel free to ask for previews! <3

there will be one ten slot run before it retires permanently. only nine slots are available so get yours now!
EDIT forgot to mention the price! slots are 650g!

10. me

another cliche space accent for skydancer m
C87LLbmUQAAVGDt.png
1 ten print run as the grand opening to the pengy shop!
7 6 slots available, 300g per to commemorate the shop's opening.
feel free to ask for previews!

1. Noodlesper
2. scarletskyz
10. me

C-DwZv1V0AAMyGK.png
penguins are here today with ONWARD!! for wildclaw m!

this accent will have 1 ten print one before being permanently retired. slots are 400g per! feel free to ask for previews!

1. alexicyn
10. me
lapis+rose
28 they/them
archive of created stuff

printed:

copies:
glitched encounter - 1 copy
amber inlay - 5 copies
new light - 1 copy
sunspots plus bogsneak e(quals bogspots) - 1 copy
archive of created stuff

printed:

copies:
glitched encounter - 1 copy
amber inlay - 5 copies
new light - 1 copy
sunspots plus bogsneak e(quals bogspots) - 1 copy
lapis+rose
28 they/them
[center] submitted / pending ----- [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_ryDE9UQAA_Nfn.png[/img] celestial bloom accent for bogsneak f [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2178227/16#post_27208901]greenskeeper gathering 2017 entry[/url] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_vPsclUwAApWMM.png[/img] eyes of above accent for bogsneak f custom for solace!
submitted / pending

C_ryDE9UQAA_Nfn.png
celestial bloom
accent for bogsneak f
greenskeeper gathering 2017 entry

C_vPsclUwAApWMM.png
eyes of above
accent for bogsneak f
custom for solace!
lapis+rose
28 they/them
discontinued / cancelled

not every skin or accent gets printed and that's okay! here's a small collective archive of those that didn't quite make printing status.

Solar Seer for skydancer f (skincent)
strange seas for guardian m (wavecrest saturnalia 2017 entry)
weird purple bogsneak (entry for FOOD! skin and accent contest)
discontinued / cancelled

not every skin or accent gets printed and that's okay! here's a small collective archive of those that didn't quite make printing status.

Solar Seer for skydancer f (skincent)
strange seas for guardian m (wavecrest saturnalia 2017 entry)
weird purple bogsneak (entry for FOOD! skin and accent contest)
lapis+rose
28 they/them
previews

ask me to do previews!

1. open scrying workshop
2. put in dragon ID#
3. c+p the picture in a post
4. mention accent you want previewed
5. ping me
previews

ask me to do previews!

1. open scrying workshop
2. put in dragon ID#
3. c+p the picture in a post
4. mention accent you want previewed
5. ping me
lapis+rose
28 they/them
pinglists

you can ask to have your name added to a list to be pinged when a new accent comes up for pre-orders!

FOR BABY ANIMAL RELATED:
serenitybreeze
pinglists

you can ask to have your name added to a list to be pinged when a new accent comes up for pre-orders!

FOR BABY ANIMAL RELATED:
serenitybreeze
lapis+rose
28 they/them
[center] another cliche space accent for skydancer m [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87LLbmUQAAVGDt.png[/img] 1 ten print run as the grand opening to the pengy shop! [s]7[/s] 6 slots available, 300g per to commemorate the shop's opening. feel free to ask for previews! 1. Noodlesper 2. scarletskyz 3. Stormheart208 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. me [size=1]@Danaidae @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Fadeela @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Haoang20082 @Grimbone @chespin @Rusti @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Zilleniose @Niharike @Devs @penantiomers @Sayla @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Valyrie @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @Kairoku @Meloetta @Shriayle @Vadasi @kommoy @StygianForm @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @ElectricAngels @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @alienjack @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @solaritude @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @Katalist @flamyfox @noctowlette @hat17 @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @BrightIce @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Bic @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @synnful @Kaamos @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @atomicpastel @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @YourMajestyFox @Noxeryrs @Quake @Oakleaf @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @ClockworkOctopus @Shuffluffalo @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @WynterDragen @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Sivan @RocketGrunt @Firo @skysamba @Resirose @maralice13 @Actaeon @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Kalistys @Kyrrah @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @Illuminary @OverlordFreya @Aegirscales @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @ionicbondie @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Malis @Chrestomanci @Okapi @moosesushi @Anthea @Balgriath @Hasha @RayFisch @Chants @Sylwyth @Oszs @shayflayplays @RogueRainbow @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Potatis @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Fuurin @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @christina @Reyairia @Peisinoe @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @Zikul @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @Arcani @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @serebiis @Vaze @Carleigh @varenyky @Myrkskog @Yeechen @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @Ellowen @Blod @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @hapro @Mercure2333 @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Romarin @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Pandonkey @Ultima @Pinto @Icystorm @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Heliopunk @Lodzhal @Nashawryn @Pest @AyumiNemera @pinkdesert @Jaie @KitsumiMahon @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @Kweh @LanthanumIridium @Celine @Curio @elmlily @haxure @thank @wtf @Lytic @oof @Inwe @Jenn @ChakraMiracle @misscallierose @SkyesBride @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Hexephra @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Rolyo @Faileas @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @tomfool @Toxiee @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @thehungryfox @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @necrophades @TeaRex @Dartrix @Godspeed @Duchess @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Fletcher @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @taat60 @Runi @mattykips @Volve @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Sakuraa @Artesia @LadyRenee @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @jasmineblooms @Silverlately @StarshipSally @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @magiclynx @Killunia @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @LegHorse @appreciate @Kpribbit @Cuddleh @favvn @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @Exxal @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @InkyBrush @trubbish @Aahzmatic @Aruakhal @brixart @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @shadowwolf3759 @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Valeguard @senpai @Otrera @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @eriophora @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Ranuja @Rochambeau @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @ayatos @Nuegothy @CanisMajoris @absolutniemand @Parda @scarletskyz @Krookodiles @Giarella @Niklia @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @iodine @PixelofHealth @slp0001 @Nevaka @Leon @Arin @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @chocomonster @Mima @Emmahaa @aecasia @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @KH3 @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @ladyrenee @Asobi @Poi @Watercolour @hawwah @oberion @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @WeyrLeader @ancelstierre @MisfitsLanding @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @catahoula @sugarcrash @a27594111 @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @treesponge @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @irithyll @starblaziing @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Drizziel @Beezadrella @starrynightren @Kyoya @Crustacean @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Godot @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @taunt @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Jetfeather @NullE @AwkwardAngel @Leremis @VagabondSentinel @XenoVirus @ColoradoBlues @dr090909 @nemodave @Featherly[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Skydancer M, Accents, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[/center]
another cliche space accent for skydancer m
C87LLbmUQAAVGDt.png
1 ten print run as the grand opening to the pengy shop!
7 6 slots available, 300g per to commemorate the shop's opening.
feel free to ask for previews!

1. Noodlesper
2. scarletskyz
3. Stormheart208
10. me

@Danaidae @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Fadeela @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Haoang20082 @Grimbone @chespin @Rusti @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Zilleniose @Niharike @Devs @penantiomers @Sayla @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Valyrie @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @Kairoku @Meloetta @Shriayle @Vadasi @kommoy @StygianForm @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @ElectricAngels @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @alienjack @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @solaritude @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @Katalist @flamyfox @noctowlette @hat17 @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @BrightIce @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Bic @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @synnful @Kaamos @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @atomicpastel @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @YourMajestyFox @Noxeryrs @Quake @Oakleaf @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @ClockworkOctopus @Shuffluffalo @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @WynterDragen @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Sivan @RocketGrunt @Firo @skysamba @Resirose @maralice13 @Actaeon @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Kalistys @Kyrrah @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @Illuminary @OverlordFreya @Aegirscales @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @ionicbondie @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Malis @Chrestomanci @Okapi @moosesushi @Anthea @Balgriath @Hasha @RayFisch @Chants @Sylwyth @Oszs @shayflayplays @RogueRainbow @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Potatis @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Fuurin @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @christina @Reyairia @Peisinoe @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @Zikul @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @Arcani @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @serebiis @Vaze @Carleigh @varenyky @Myrkskog @Yeechen @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @Ellowen @Blod @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @hapro @Mercure2333 @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Romarin @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Pandonkey @Ultima @Pinto @Icystorm @Maybels @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Heliopunk @Lodzhal @Nashawryn @Pest @AyumiNemera @pinkdesert @Jaie @KitsumiMahon @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @Kweh @LanthanumIridium @Celine @Curio @elmlily @haxure @thank @*** @Lytic @oof @Inwe @Jenn @ChakraMiracle @misscallierose @SkyesBride @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Hexephra @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Rolyo @Faileas @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @tomfool @Toxiee @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @thehungryfox @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @necrophades @TeaRex @Dartrix @Godspeed @Duchess @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Fletcher @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @taat60 @Runi @mattykips @Volve @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Sakuraa @Artesia @LadyRenee @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @jasmineblooms @Silverlately @StarshipSally @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @magiclynx @Killunia @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @LegHorse @appreciate @Kpribbit @Cuddleh @favvn @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @Exxal @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @InkyBrush @trubbish @Aahzmatic @Aruakhal @brixart @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @shadowwolf3759 @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Valeguard @senpai @Otrera @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @eriophora @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Ranuja @Rochambeau @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @ayatos @Nuegothy @CanisMajoris @absolutniemand @Parda @scarletskyz @Krookodiles @Giarella @Niklia @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @iodine @PixelofHealth @slp0001 @Nevaka @Leon @Arin @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @chocomonster @Mima @Emmahaa @aecasia @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @KH3 @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @ladyrenee @Asobi @Poi @Watercolour @hawwah @oberion @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @WeyrLeader @ancelstierre @MisfitsLanding @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @catahoula @sugarcrash @a27594111 @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @treesponge @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @irithyll @starblaziing @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Drizziel @Beezadrella @starrynightren @Kyoya @Crustacean @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Godot @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @taunt @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Jetfeather @NullE @AwkwardAngel @Leremis @VagabondSentinel @XenoVirus @ColoradoBlues @dr090909 @nemodave @Featherly

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Skydancer M, Accents, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@pengy Ooh can I see that on Gallifrey, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16967448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169675/16967448_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pengy Ooh can I see that on Gallifrey, please?

16967448_350.png
YsUBlZc.png
@rocketgirl2 absolutely. here you are! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87PO0aV0AAVpSI.png[/img]
@rocketgirl2
absolutely. here you are!
C87PO0aV0AAVpSI.png
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Pengy Ooh, nice! could I get a preview on this dude? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31754584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317546/31754584_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pengy
Ooh, nice! could I get a preview on this dude?

31754584_350.png
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8