Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fern Blossom - Closed for now
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61
@Evet
It doesn't seem like the accent I paid for is going to be re-printed. Can you please pay me back? Or let me know what skins/accents you have available that I can take in trade.
@Evet
It doesn't seem like the accent I paid for is going to be re-printed. Can you please pay me back? Or let me know what skins/accents you have available that I can take in trade.
@Evet

Hi there, I would love to know if you can reprint Dawnbringer as it is a long time favorite of mine!
@Evet

Hi there, I would love to know if you can reprint Dawnbringer as it is a long time favorite of mine!
f2fhZ9G.png
could I still buy palustris? @Evet
could I still buy palustris? @Evet
13woxx.png
@daydreamxxx ok?thank you very much ?3
@daydreamxxx ok?thank you very much ?3
13woxx.png
@Evet

Sounds great, thank you!
@Evet

Sounds great, thank you!
f2fhZ9G.png
@Evet
Hello! I paid for a copy of Rose Lion and never got my copy :0 Do I have to wait for you to re-open to receive it?
@Evet
Hello! I paid for a copy of Rose Lion and never got my copy :0 Do I have to wait for you to re-open to receive it?
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Evet could you add me to your general pinglist and the list for Kelp King please?
@Evet could you add me to your general pinglist and the list for Kelp King please?
Searching for 31567.png
@Evet

hi! i'm interested in a reprint of dawnbringer, could you ping me when you plan to reprint?
@Evet

hi! i'm interested in a reprint of dawnbringer, could you ping me when you plan to reprint?
Good afternoon everyone! I think I'm finally ready to get this back up and running! I'm also going to be doing a cleaning of all my pinglists in the spreedsheet since I know I was gone for a while, so people may not want things anymore/changes names, so on. So do expects more pings from me later on, you are free to go ahead and tell me if you'd like to stay on the general or any re-prints you are on now if you'd like!

Pinglist Cleaning

As I mentioned above, I do wish to clear stuff up since I've also had some people not respond to me at all, so just a heads up, if I ping the re-print list to see who all is still interested and you don't reply to me in 72 hours, I will remove your name, nothing personal, I just don't want to keep pinging you if I don't get a reply''.

Festival Slots/Payment

For now this is on hold since there are some skins/accents I've found I'm having trouble printing, so I don't want you to pay for something you cannot get.

May have to Retire some Skins/Accents

As I mentioned above, there are some skins/accents I am having trouble printing, Red Wormwood is a for sure contender, I'll try again a few more times, but I can't for sure say I can print it. If this is the case with a few more, I will move them into the retired slot sadly''. I know there are ten that are for sure safe! I know I "could" possible have the name changed over to mine as the artist, however I don't want to do that to Swift since I cannot ask that? And even with having permission, they seem to be sticking to only the person who submitted can print said skin/accents.

New Stuff!!

Since I may have to retire some items, I'll for sure try to post/upload some of the ones Swift sent me before they stopped playing! So yay new stuff later on hopefully!!

I think this covers about everything, thank you all for staying with me this long and hopefully I can get you guys some nice stuff <3!

@Achiem @aecasia @AkaneChaan @alaneyes @alexicyn @Alive @Aloice @amberwing @Amorah @ancelstierre @Anemia @Angii @Angilian @Apfelobst @Apotheca @Argente @Ariizumi @Ashtar @Astale @astroprojection @Atlasia @battledog @Brea @Brianne333 @Broly @butcherbaby @Calavera @Candace @CanisMajoris @Carnivore @catahoula @Cattywompers @Cedric @Cerys @cheesity @Cherubim @Chrestomanci @Chryselle @chujellies @Cloudy96 @cosmicConundrum @Cov @Crumpet @CuriousLoli @cywscross @daintyboots @Demagogue @demiourgos @Desolation @Deva @disappointment @doniider @DreamingShad0ws @Eagles @Ebrietas @Effervessa @Elachu @ElecSquirrel10 @elverabasilisk @escarlata4000 @Eve @Exaltier @Fanartsy @faraway @Farvel @feverking @Finne @Fletcher @Frivilosity @GlassGuts @Gloomyreaper @handsome @Harribel @Hasufel @hat17 @hayum @Hiame @ideunatty @Imani @irmingard @irregular @izuna @Jahkailija @Jazz @Jeana @jenivan1000 @Juni @Kaimon @Kaio @Katalist @Kepler @Kiragami @kragar @Kylari @Kyoki @Kyrislian @Lallie @Leannaa @LegHorse @liantal @limeypie @Lutielle @Malachite @mangoramune @manysundays @Marceline @Mary @MasakiSaphir @Masumi @Meloetta @mercurialwings @micciz @Micheru @MissAlavesa @moosesushi @Murakali @Murine @Mustahsin @Namo @naphy @Narif @NekoAika @Nevros @Niharike @Niklia @NoneNess @nudibranchiole @panopticon @Paralian @Peacekeeper @pecha @Planets @pooses @Poufkin @PrinceYuu @Pseudoscience @qew23 @rajyaki @rasnes @reliquiaen @rimmedglasses @Ririterasu @rochambeau @rocketgrunt @Rosewing @RoxyWolf @RubyOfFire @ruirea @Sayla @scarletskyz @sempervivums @seragakisei @Shadier @shadowdawn199 @sherryqianmo @silverishness @Sindy515 @SirArchimedes @snowpea @snowy @spotnn @SquidneyTsu @starsystems @Starwolfs @summerwar @Taerar @Taiyou @Tangaroa @TheMythril @Thrawn @Tigenki @Tiriea @Toska @Turnaboutkid @Viverridae @Volve @Weyrleader @wingedRenegade @witchcrafted @World @Wrath @xarellax @Xemriss @xHel @Xirei @xxace @YourMajestyFox @Zilleniose @Historian @Dior @Firtarian @Mangusto @Gompytje @WayRox @Namo @Thysiria @lovebite @Kaial @Qualia @Kindra @Sanati @Scybilla @Watercolour @hiei @Kindra @Rheannon @Stellatrix13 @LucidDreams @Cosimia @Haley @Iralla @Eidos @Eiyora @Cyrelijean @luckygrace99 @Cethosia @Chivalry @CelestialMuse @RogueHazel @Lonefox @Fluffpuffpanda @CrepusculeCraft @amberwing @sylscarlett @Irmingard @Jabberwocky09 @Mysteries @Nemalu @Skylurk @Succulents @pandapaws @Veracity @Loyalties @Dragonsmyguy @anrei @lightly @TwistedEerie @Kalistys
Good afternoon everyone! I think I'm finally ready to get this back up and running! I'm also going to be doing a cleaning of all my pinglists in the spreedsheet since I know I was gone for a while, so people may not want things anymore/changes names, so on. So do expects more pings from me later on, you are free to go ahead and tell me if you'd like to stay on the general or any re-prints you are on now if you'd like!

Pinglist Cleaning

As I mentioned above, I do wish to clear stuff up since I've also had some people not respond to me at all, so just a heads up, if I ping the re-print list to see who all is still interested and you don't reply to me in 72 hours, I will remove your name, nothing personal, I just don't want to keep pinging you if I don't get a reply''.

Festival Slots/Payment

For now this is on hold since there are some skins/accents I've found I'm having trouble printing, so I don't want you to pay for something you cannot get.

May have to Retire some Skins/Accents

As I mentioned above, there are some skins/accents I am having trouble printing, Red Wormwood is a for sure contender, I'll try again a few more times, but I can't for sure say I can print it. If this is the case with a few more, I will move them into the retired slot sadly''. I know there are ten that are for sure safe! I know I "could" possible have the name changed over to mine as the artist, however I don't want to do that to Swift since I cannot ask that? And even with having permission, they seem to be sticking to only the person who submitted can print said skin/accents.

New Stuff!!

Since I may have to retire some items, I'll for sure try to post/upload some of the ones Swift sent me before they stopped playing! So yay new stuff later on hopefully!!

I think this covers about everything, thank you all for staying with me this long and hopefully I can get you guys some nice stuff <3!

@Achiem @aecasia @AkaneChaan @alaneyes @alexicyn @Alive @Aloice @amberwing @Amorah @ancelstierre @Anemia @Angii @Angilian @Apfelobst @Apotheca @Argente @Ariizumi @Ashtar @Astale @astroprojection @Atlasia @battledog @Brea @Brianne333 @Broly @butcherbaby @Calavera @Candace @CanisMajoris @Carnivore @catahoula @Cattywompers @Cedric @Cerys @cheesity @Cherubim @Chrestomanci @Chryselle @chujellies @Cloudy96 @cosmicConundrum @Cov @Crumpet @CuriousLoli @cywscross @daintyboots @Demagogue @demiourgos @Desolation @Deva @disappointment @doniider @DreamingShad0ws @Eagles @Ebrietas @Effervessa @Elachu @ElecSquirrel10 @elverabasilisk @escarlata4000 @Eve @Exaltier @Fanartsy @faraway @Farvel @feverking @Finne @Fletcher @Frivilosity @GlassGuts @Gloomyreaper @handsome @Harribel @Hasufel @hat17 @hayum @Hiame @ideunatty @Imani @irmingard @irregular @izuna @Jahkailija @Jazz @Jeana @jenivan1000 @Juni @Kaimon @Kaio @Katalist @Kepler @Kiragami @kragar @Kylari @Kyoki @Kyrislian @Lallie @Leannaa @LegHorse @liantal @limeypie @Lutielle @Malachite @mangoramune @manysundays @Marceline @Mary @MasakiSaphir @Masumi @Meloetta @mercurialwings @micciz @Micheru @MissAlavesa @moosesushi @Murakali @Murine @Mustahsin @Namo @naphy @Narif @NekoAika @Nevros @Niharike @Niklia @NoneNess @nudibranchiole @panopticon @Paralian @Peacekeeper @pecha @Planets @pooses @Poufkin @PrinceYuu @Pseudoscience @qew23 @rajyaki @rasnes @reliquiaen @rimmedglasses @Ririterasu @rochambeau @rocketgrunt @Rosewing @RoxyWolf @RubyOfFire @ruirea @Sayla @scarletskyz @sempervivums @seragakisei @Shadier @shadowdawn199 @sherryqianmo @silverishness @Sindy515 @SirArchimedes @snowpea @snowy @spotnn @SquidneyTsu @starsystems @Starwolfs @summerwar @Taerar @Taiyou @Tangaroa @TheMythril @Thrawn @Tigenki @Tiriea @Toska @Turnaboutkid @Viverridae @Volve @Weyrleader @wingedRenegade @witchcrafted @World @Wrath @xarellax @Xemriss @xHel @Xirei @xxace @YourMajestyFox @Zilleniose @Historian @Dior @Firtarian @Mangusto @Gompytje @WayRox @Namo @Thysiria @lovebite @Kaial @Qualia @Kindra @Sanati @Scybilla @Watercolour @hiei @Kindra @Rheannon @Stellatrix13 @LucidDreams @Cosimia @Haley @Iralla @Eidos @Eiyora @Cyrelijean @luckygrace99 @Cethosia @Chivalry @CelestialMuse @RogueHazel @Lonefox @Fluffpuffpanda @CrepusculeCraft @amberwing @sylscarlett @Irmingard @Jabberwocky09 @Mysteries @Nemalu @Skylurk @Succulents @pandapaws @Veracity @Loyalties @Dragonsmyguy @anrei @lightly @TwistedEerie @Kalistys
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
I'd love to stay on the pinglist. ^^
I'd love to stay on the pinglist. ^^
T3u4zFz.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61