Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Already the first submission is A+
Already the first submission is A+
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@Lichtdrache Okay, Calligraphy is amazing! Would you happen to have a pinglist for printing it if it doesn't win?
@Lichtdrache Okay, Calligraphy is amazing! Would you happen to have a pinglist for printing it if it doesn't win?
@AtomicSamurai
That's so kind of you, I'm so happy you like the accent. I'll definitely give you a ping if I have to print it myself, thank you so much!
@AtomicSamurai
That's so kind of you, I'm so happy you like the accent. I'll definitely give you a ping if I have to print it myself, thank you so much!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
gosh the first two submissions are so good already ahhhh wind flight best flight let's go XD
gosh the first two submissions are so good already ahhhh wind flight best flight let's go XD
@Lichtdrache Awesome, thank you! I look forward to having a copy one way or another. ^^
@Lichtdrache Awesome, thank you! I look forward to having a copy one way or another. ^^
@Lichtdrache

I LOVE calligraphy! If this doesn't win, I'd be happy to buy an accent of it off you. It's beautiful.
@Lichtdrache

I LOVE calligraphy! If this doesn't win, I'd be happy to buy an accent of it off you. It's beautiful.
Dragons dragons dragons.
@Sunflight
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my entry! I'll give you a ping if it doesn't win.
@Sunflight
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my entry! I'll give you a ping if it doesn't win.
Can't wait for the Jamboree!!! It's like my last little party before my vacation to Light.
Can't wait for the Jamboree!!! It's like my last little party before my vacation to Light.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@Lichtdrache

I'd also like a copy if it doesn't make it. My wind rep needs it.
@Lichtdrache

I'd also like a copy if it doesn't make it. My wind rep needs it.
35dYUlu.png
@artillerychick
I'm happy you like the accent, I'll definitely give you a ping if it doesn't make it. Wind themed Tundras are quite rare, I'd love to see your boy with the printed accent.
@artillerychick
I'm happy you like the accent, I'll definitely give you a ping if it doesn't make it. Wind themed Tundras are quite rare, I'd love to see your boy with the printed accent.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46