Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@ThistleChaser- Thank you! Unfortunately, the lines wouldn't mix well and it would lose its porcelain effect in most genes and colors :c it works well on Windy themed and Basic/IriShim dragons, but as is it can be more versatile. Here's some quick examples I made: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mFiCzny.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/XDlGN7Q.png[/img] The small effects I put in for the clean look also show up on darker colors, though if I went for that I wouldn't have so many shades of blue. @Lykomancer - Thanks! Wind Flight is indeed best flight.
@ThistleChaser- Thank you! Unfortunately, the lines wouldn't mix well and it would lose its porcelain effect in most genes and colors :c it works well on Windy themed and Basic/IriShim dragons, but as is it can be more versatile. Here's some quick examples I made:

mFiCzny.pngXDlGN7Q.png

The small effects I put in for the clean look also show up on darker colors, though if I went for that I wouldn't have so many shades of blue.

@Lykomancer - Thanks! Wind Flight is indeed best flight.
QYzhmAi.png
@Lykomancer
Thank you so much! I'm still learning, so I really appreciate any feedback.
I'm so happy you like my entry.
@Lykomancer
Thank you so much! I'm still learning, so I really appreciate any feedback.
I'm so happy you like my entry.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Wizjonerka
Thank you :)

@IndigoScroll
Yes!! I was finally able to finish it and solve those problems I had about the file :3
@Wizjonerka
Thank you :)

@IndigoScroll
Yes!! I was finally able to finish it and solve those problems I had about the file :3
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
aHHH THERE'S SO MANY GOOD ACCENTS AND SKINS ALREADY
TEACH ME HOW
aHHH THERE'S SO MANY GOOD ACCENTS AND SKINS ALREADY
TEACH ME HOW
@whoviana: D'aw, such a colorful little bee-eater! I didn't know they were THAT colorful; it'like a painted turaco or something... I get Turacos in my head a LOT.
@whoviana: D'aw, such a colorful little bee-eater! I didn't know they were THAT colorful; it'like a painted turaco or something... I get Turacos in my head a LOT.
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@IndigoScroll Ah, you're right. Good luck! If you win, I'll be buying multiple copies. :D
@IndigoScroll Ah, you're right. Good luck! If you win, I'll be buying multiple copies. :D
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@terrerio36 Oh, I'm glad you like it! :D
@terrerio36 Oh, I'm glad you like it! :D
im a funny little lesbian. greyace. nonbiney. they/he/she. star trek
@ThistleChaser -Thanks!

Alright, finished my second entry, Dust Devil. Now I'm definately happy with how it looks :3
@ThistleChaser -Thanks!

Alright, finished my second entry, Dust Devil. Now I'm definately happy with how it looks :3
QYzhmAi.png
Hi everybody, I've made an entry about the Bear's Cage, a wall of precipitation that surrounds a tornado. Would that be appropriate for the wind flight, or does it fit more with lightning?
Hi everybody, I've made an entry about the Bear's Cage, a wall of precipitation that surrounds a tornado. Would that be appropriate for the wind flight, or does it fit more with lightning?
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@IndigoScroll I love the detail in that skin! You did an incredible job.
@IndigoScroll I love the detail in that skin! You did an incredible job.
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46