Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ The Zlata ♦ OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59
@Looshiana a slot for aurea pluma please :)
@Looshiana a slot for aurea pluma please :)
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@Looshiana

I'd like a slot for Aurea pluma please!!
@Looshiana

I'd like a slot for Aurea pluma please!!
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@sylipha - @blazin @SennaLaureen @porifra @dr090909
Thank you all so much <3 I added your names to the current list! When it fills I'll be updateing you guys :D
@sylipha - @blazin @SennaLaureen @porifra @dr090909
Thank you all so much <3 I added your names to the current list! When it fills I'll be updateing you guys :D
Art_shop.png
Been a bit away due to irl work so I didn't checked this topic ofte, but now I'm more free :D Back at it again!

@FallingStar275
omg i never thought about it with green range dragons, this is so good ;_; thanks for showing me them! ANd btw are they going to nest one day? *v*

@Acacia he's so gorgeous asjdajhdajhd omg I'm gonna have a heart thing looking at the imps <3
thanks for showing me him <3

@Valentina what a gorgeous ;3; he's gonna make my mind change about circuit gene hahahaha
<3

@Ico jesus I love his color combo, and the accent combines with everything on him. he's so gorgeous! *v* thanks for showing me him!

@Oriel OH NO SAVE MEEEE these imps are killing meeee too much pretty to handle ajdaljjdalkjsd
love how the accent is on him *v* thanks for showing me! <333
Been a bit away due to irl work so I didn't checked this topic ofte, but now I'm more free :D Back at it again!

@FallingStar275
omg i never thought about it with green range dragons, this is so good ;_; thanks for showing me them! ANd btw are they going to nest one day? *v*

@Acacia he's so gorgeous asjdajhdajhd omg I'm gonna have a heart thing looking at the imps <3
thanks for showing me him <3

@Valentina what a gorgeous ;3; he's gonna make my mind change about circuit gene hahahaha
<3

@Ico jesus I love his color combo, and the accent combines with everything on him. he's so gorgeous! *v* thanks for showing me him!

@Oriel OH NO SAVE MEEEE these imps are killing meeee too much pretty to handle ajdaljjdalkjsd
love how the accent is on him *v* thanks for showing me! <333
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

I actually threw them on a nest a few weeks ago! :D and they'll be ready to breed again within two weeks! :D I can ping ya when the babies hatch? I'm workin on a hatchery and can throw you on their pinglist! :D
@Looshiana

I actually threw them on a nest a few weeks ago! :D and they'll be ready to breed again within two weeks! :D I can ping ya when the babies hatch? I'm workin on a hatchery and can throw you on their pinglist! :D
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Looshiana
Oh, I absolutely love the Aurea Plumea!! :* It would look absolutely gorgeous on one of my male Imps.
Could I take a slot for it aswell?
@Looshiana
Oh, I absolutely love the Aurea Plumea!! :* It would look absolutely gorgeous on one of my male Imps.
Could I take a slot for it aswell?
k8vLpL0.png
@Fix Thanks so much! <3 adding you to the current list! :D
@Fix Thanks so much! <3 adding you to the current list! :D
Art_shop.png
bump :)
bump :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
up :)
up :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@looshiana

Could I be added to a slot for Aurea Pluma?
@looshiana

Could I be added to a slot for Aurea Pluma?
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59