Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | atomnik's skins'n'cents
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@atomnik: Slot for Mouthful please.
@atomnik: Slot for Mouthful please.
IGfzYju.png
@atomnik can i have a slot for mouthful please
@atomnik can i have a slot for mouthful please
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@atomnik
I'd love a slot for Mouthful as well, please!
@atomnik
I'd love a slot for Mouthful as well, please!
@atomnik Ivita here, I've changed my name to Jhortanas so please send Mouthful here once it gets printed!
@atomnik Ivita here, I've changed my name to Jhortanas so please send Mouthful here once it gets printed!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@Jhortanas gotcha! ty for letting me know!
@Jhortanas gotcha! ty for letting me know!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
@atomnik Hey! Could I join the list for Mouthful please?
@atomnik Hey! Could I join the list for Mouthful please?
ZPHN6ju.png
@atomnik

May I please have a slot for Mouthful?
@atomnik

May I please have a slot for Mouthful?
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
[size=5]Update on Mouthful[/size] Mouthful has been rejected on grounds of being too much like open wounds, so it has been updated! The edge veins have been changed to wrap around the edges of scales, the tongue in one of the sections has been removed, and colorful gass has been added to mitigate the fleshy tones. Please let me know if you would like to revoke your slot! [b]And if you've already paid and no longer want the slot, let me know so I may refund you.[/b] I have a feeling we may have to go a few rounds with this before it is suitable, but hopefully this version works! [img]https://imgur.com/3bk3vKa.png[/img] [columns] 1. @Jhortanas * 2. @Glitterbottom * 3. @Turquai * 4. @hat17 * 5. @Kauria * - 6. @Shougoney * 7. @Closetcreep * 8. @Atramentia * 9. @burial * 10. @Hnai [nextcol]- 11. @Putrefaction 12. @Shian 13. @KalicoKat 14. @Thardus 15. @sickreaps - 16. @Atramentia 17. @Amayai 18. @Sessmachine 19. @WHDE 20. atomnik [nextcol]- 21. @Yorshka 22. @andersbegabt 23. @WilsonHiggsbury 24. @Phay 25. @Darusival - 26. @Zhombi [/columns]
Update on Mouthful

Mouthful has been rejected on grounds of being too much like open wounds, so it has been updated! The edge veins have been changed to wrap around the edges of scales, the tongue in one of the sections has been removed, and colorful gass has been added to mitigate the fleshy tones.

Please let me know if you would like to revoke your slot! And if you've already paid and no longer want the slot, let me know so I may refund you.

I have a feeling we may have to go a few rounds with this before it is suitable, but hopefully this version works!

3bk3vKa.png

1. @Jhortanas *
2. @Glitterbottom *
3. @Turquai *
4. @hat17 *
5. @Kauria *
-
6. @Shougoney *
7. @Closetcreep *
8. @Atramentia *
9. @burial *
10. @Hnai
-
11. @Putrefaction
12. @Shian
13. @KalicoKat
14. @Thardus
15. @sickreaps
-
16. @Atramentia
17. @Amayai
18. @Sessmachine
19. @WHDE
20. atomnik
-
21. @Yorshka
22. @andersbegabt
23. @WilsonHiggsbury
24. @Phay
25. @Darusival
-
26. @Zhombi

@atomnik

I've had some experience with skins getting rejected for the same reason- while the green looks nice, I feel like what will most likely happen is that you may just get asked to desaturate the red in order to make it appear less like irritated flesh. I would consider posting this edit, or potentially even one without the green and with just the changes you've made to the edges of the mouths over to the "Skin and Accent Problems" thread for feedback! They were very sweet over there, and were even helpful enough once to whip up an edit that would be accepted for me, which I super appreciated and it definitely saved me a lot of guesswork lol.

No matter what, I'm confident you'll figure out something nice, so I am still absolutely interested in both slots!

@atomnik

I've had some experience with skins getting rejected for the same reason- while the green looks nice, I feel like what will most likely happen is that you may just get asked to desaturate the red in order to make it appear less like irritated flesh. I would consider posting this edit, or potentially even one without the green and with just the changes you've made to the edges of the mouths over to the "Skin and Accent Problems" thread for feedback! They were very sweet over there, and were even helpful enough once to whip up an edit that would be accepted for me, which I super appreciated and it definitely saved me a lot of guesswork lol.

No matter what, I'm confident you'll figure out something nice, so I am still absolutely interested in both slots!

-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia

Oh thats a good idea, I haven't submitted the revision for approval yet so I can still make more edits. Thank you for the advice!
@Atramentia

Oh thats a good idea, I haven't submitted the revision for approval yet so I can still make more edits. Thank you for the advice!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25