Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | atomnik's skins'n'cents
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hmm...true. No harm in asking, anyway :) It seems to have led you to one that worked for some, so maybe those who didn't like the blue might like the orange; One never knows.

I think I'm just at the end of the list, so no worries.
I do agree with Darusival, though, how yours is so different from the one that passed is hard to see (I LOVE the Gaoler I have Cavities on) - maybe yours just covered too much or something...Ah, well, the compromise is still quite nice!
Hmm...true. No harm in asking, anyway :) It seems to have led you to one that worked for some, so maybe those who didn't like the blue might like the orange; One never knows.

I think I'm just at the end of the list, so no worries.
I do agree with Darusival, though, how yours is so different from the one that passed is hard to see (I LOVE the Gaoler I have Cavities on) - maybe yours just covered too much or something...Ah, well, the compromise is still quite nice!
HzGpUHb.png
@atomnik I don't suppose you have any spare copies of Mouthful, do you? I saw someone reselling the skin, and thought I'd check out the original artist.
@atomnik I don't suppose you have any spare copies of Mouthful, do you? I saw someone reselling the skin, and thought I'd check out the original artist.
@CascadingJade

i do happen to have a spare i kept for myself but ended up not using! would you like me to set up a crossroads now?
@CascadingJade

i do happen to have a spare i kept for myself but ended up not using! would you like me to set up a crossroads now?
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
@atomnik I'd love that!
@atomnik I'd love that!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25