Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 110 111
@Soro Oh shoot!!! I just realized I was no longer on your pinglist or reprint lists since I changed my username. I'd love to be on your general pinglist as well as ANY of the reprint lists for the tundra female (multiple gaze ones!). (Old username was Saere -- I apologize!)
@Soro Oh shoot!!! I just realized I was no longer on your pinglist or reprint lists since I changed my username. I'd love to be on your general pinglist as well as ANY of the reprint lists for the tundra female (multiple gaze ones!). (Old username was Saere -- I apologize!)

OVmZor1.png
@Soro - Can you pelase take me off the reprint for Azure Stare and add me to the Crimson Gaze list please? :)
@Soro - Can you pelase take me off the reprint for Azure Stare and add me to the Crimson Gaze list please? :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Storrie
Thanks for notifying me! I'll go ahead and change your username on my lists. Please excuse the double ping, Crimson Glare just closed and I will be sending out a ping for payment.

@Onikuma
No problem! You've completed the list, so I'm about to make a post about collecting payment for it.

Thanks!
@Storrie
Thanks for notifying me! I'll go ahead and change your username on my lists. Please excuse the double ping, Crimson Glare just closed and I will be sending out a ping for payment.

@Onikuma
No problem! You've completed the list, so I'm about to make a post about collecting payment for it.

Thanks!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@lynxedlight @Shadowdawn199 @Storrie @Cheza @Friendo @Keyy @Pollen @Farvel @epher @Onikuma

Heya!

Crimson Glare (500g) has finally closed with a list of 10!
This means that I am collecting payments now to submit a re-print.

1-way CR is preferred, but I understand if you need to send them by message.

Thank you!
@lynxedlight @Shadowdawn199 @Storrie @Cheza @Friendo @Keyy @Pollen @Farvel @epher @Onikuma

Heya!

Crimson Glare (500g) has finally closed with a list of 10!
This means that I am collecting payments now to submit a re-print.

1-way CR is preferred, but I understand if you need to send them by message.

Thank you!
@Soro YESSS so glad this is being reprinted! sending payment via 1way cr asap!

can you also take me off the pinglist for azure stare? i just wanted one of them whichever got printed first haha
@Soro YESSS so glad this is being reprinted! sending payment via 1way cr asap!

can you also take me off the pinglist for azure stare? i just wanted one of them whichever got printed first haha
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight
Not a problem, and thank you!
@lynxedlight
Not a problem, and thank you!
@Soro could you please add me to your general pinglist please?
@Soro could you please add me to your general pinglist please?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa
Sure!
@Leannaa
Sure!
@Soro

I’ll have the 500g by tomorrow!
@Soro

I’ll have the 500g by tomorrow!
@Soro

May I have a slot for Azure Stare?