Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents - closed
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129 130
@Parda
Howdy! If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a PA of Angelic Destruction for gems instead of treasures please? Thank you very much <3 :')
@Parda
Howdy! If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a PA of Angelic Destruction for gems instead of treasures please? Thank you very much <3 :')
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
solt of both Angelic protection and Angelic destruction please! XD
solt of both Angelic protection and Angelic destruction please! XD
@Parda
I was sent a PA for Angelic Destruction and Protection but it was cancelled immediately after??
Im still interested in my copies please
@Parda
I was sent a PA for Angelic Destruction and Protection but it was cancelled immediately after??
Im still interested in my copies please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Parda
Is there any way for me to aquire the wildclaw "fallen leaves" accent. It is everything I've been looking for.
@Parda
Is there any way for me to aquire the wildclaw "fallen leaves" accent. It is everything I've been looking for.
@NowViewing
Ack sorry, that must have been a mistake. Sending them right away!

@Dolman
It's currently shelved, so you'd have to wait for a reprint or buy it from someone else!
@NowViewing
Ack sorry, that must have been a mistake. Sending them right away!

@Dolman
It's currently shelved, so you'd have to wait for a reprint or buy it from someone else!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda hello! May I please be added to your general pinglist? Also if you have a reprint list for Autumnal Charm somewhere I'd love to be added to that *_*

(Your art is gorgeous!)
@Parda hello! May I please be added to your general pinglist? Also if you have a reprint list for Autumnal Charm somewhere I'd love to be added to that *_*

(Your art is gorgeous!)
LgwNYVn.png
@Parda
Just wondering if you might print Autmnal Charm again, and if so, could i sign up for a slot?
@Parda
Just wondering if you might print Autmnal Charm again, and if so, could i sign up for a slot?
@BladesFire
Autumnal charm is shelved, so you'd probably want to wait for a reprint.

@Smalldoll
Adding you to the pinglist!
@BladesFire
Autumnal charm is shelved, so you'd probably want to wait for a reprint.

@Smalldoll
Adding you to the pinglist!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda Might you ever reprint Shadowblossom, or Emberleaves? I'd love to purchase if you would! I'd also like to be added to the pinglist ^w^
@Parda Might you ever reprint Shadowblossom, or Emberleaves? I'd love to purchase if you would! I'd also like to be added to the pinglist ^w^
aSdlF4L.png
Thanks for making such a awesome skin! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33053550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330536/33053550_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thanks for making such a awesome skin!

33053550_350.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 129 130