Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents - closed
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
@Parda

ohhh yes i would love one ill send a cr, ty!!
@Parda

ohhh yes i would love one ill send a cr, ty!!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Parda I'd love a slot for Umber! :O And if you have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on that, too! <3
@Parda I'd love a slot for Umber! :O And if you have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on that, too! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Parda Can you add me for Angelic protection please?
@Parda Can you add me for Angelic protection please?
2YPv3wq.png
Sorry for the extremely late reply! I've become... very disinterested with FR lately. I'll try to get the last runs printed ASAP and then just.. take a hiatus maybe.

@BurntLeafyToast @Leannaa
Added you to your respective runs (it was about time).
Sorry for the extremely late reply! I've become... very disinterested with FR lately. I'll try to get the last runs printed ASAP and then just.. take a hiatus maybe.

@BurntLeafyToast @Leannaa
Added you to your respective runs (it was about time).
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda I would love to be on your general pinglist, and do you have any copies of, or plan on reprinting Waking Up?
@Parda I would love to be on your general pinglist, and do you have any copies of, or plan on reprinting Waking Up?
eWROVV6.png
@Parda
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Also do you by chance have any copies left of Autumnal Woods?
@Parda
Could I be added to your general pinglist? Also do you by chance have any copies left of Autumnal Woods?
@Parda

aaaa i love your accents!!

could you put me on the pinglist, please? also, are you going to be reprinting

anytime soon, or do you currently have any in stock? o:
@Parda

aaaa i love your accents!!

could you put me on the pinglist, please? also, are you going to be reprinting

anytime soon, or do you currently have any in stock? o:
@Parda Can I be added to your pinglist for imps?
@Parda Can I be added to your pinglist for imps?
Sorry for the late replies!! (again)
I've made my decision, I'm going to refund everyone who has sent payment but didn't get their accents yet, not promise to print stuff and then not do it, and take a well-needed break from here. I've moved on. This site just doesn't interest me anymore.

@Marceline @IllusiveFox @LilSadist
Adding you! But like I just said, don't expect anymore pings anytime soon.

@Niharike @Calixita @Grr @batfossil @BurntLeafyToast @ @OFF @Bluetadamore @lynxedlight @meanling @koujakward @ChrispBreadfield @Leannaa @dustclouds (t) @Grr (t) @ @Angu15 @daffynewt @OFF @lynxedlight @Shadowdawn199 @meanling @Peyp (t)
Informing you all of this as well, if you need to get a refund and have proof that you sent me payment, please PM me and I'll get to you as soon as possible! I can't trust myself to be timely with actual prints anymore.
Sorry for the late replies!! (again)
I've made my decision, I'm going to refund everyone who has sent payment but didn't get their accents yet, not promise to print stuff and then not do it, and take a well-needed break from here. I've moved on. This site just doesn't interest me anymore.

@Marceline @IllusiveFox @LilSadist
Adding you! But like I just said, don't expect anymore pings anytime soon.

@Niharike @Calixita @Grr @batfossil @BurntLeafyToast @ @OFF @Bluetadamore @lynxedlight @meanling @koujakward @ChrispBreadfield @Leannaa @dustclouds (t) @Grr (t) @ @Angu15 @daffynewt @OFF @lynxedlight @Shadowdawn199 @meanling @Peyp (t)
Informing you all of this as well, if you need to get a refund and have proof that you sent me payment, please PM me and I'll get to you as soon as possible! I can't trust myself to be timely with actual prints anymore.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda

Sorry to hear that ;-; but I wish you could find somewhere else interests you.
Have fun in the future and welcome back any time!
@Parda

Sorry to hear that ;-; but I wish you could find somewhere else interests you.
Have fun in the future and welcome back any time!
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130