Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents - closed
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 129 130
Again, sorry for the late replies everyone! I've been busy with other things :U

@Hasufel @sourfox @Wise
Sure thing! Although I am unsure if I'll ever get the heart to print them anymore.

@Markab
Sure thing, you can send payment if you want.

@Apfelobst
No worries, I've got enough for everyone right now :>
Again, sorry for the late replies everyone! I've been busy with other things :U

@Hasufel @sourfox @Wise
Sure thing! Although I am unsure if I'll ever get the heart to print them anymore.

@Markab
Sure thing, you can send payment if you want.

@Apfelobst
No worries, I've got enough for everyone right now :>
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda

Put me down for a copy of Autumnal Woods, please!
I can send the Gems now or when you're ready to print the run, just let me know~
@Parda

Put me down for a copy of Autumnal Woods, please!
I can send the Gems now or when you're ready to print the run, just let me know~
u0SDCGn.png
(UTC +10) - (FR Tumblr) - (Earth)
@Grinder
Adding you in a second, you can go send the gems now if you want. I already printed the run since a lot of people from that run sent payment early.
@Grinder
Adding you in a second, you can go send the gems now if you want. I already printed the run since a lot of people from that run sent payment early.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda hello is it still possible to pre order the celestrial wood? If i am , when are you planning to release the skin? not to specifically if you need time still. hoping to save up before its already printed :3
@Parda hello is it still possible to pre order the celestrial wood? If i am , when are you planning to release the skin? not to specifically if you need time still. hoping to save up before its already printed :3

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Celestial Woods is beautiful! Secret thanks you, @Parda, she now finally has an accent. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32745635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327457/32745635_350.png[/img] [/url]
Celestial Woods is beautiful! Secret thanks you, @Parda, she now finally has an accent. :)

32745635_350.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
She looks amazing! Thanks for showing me :D
@micahjaguar
She looks amazing! Thanks for showing me :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@parda

can i get a slot for autumnal woods? :)
@parda

can i get a slot for autumnal woods? :)

OVmZor1.png
@Saere
Sure thing, feel free to send payment now so I can send you a copy straight away ^^
@Saere
Sure thing, feel free to send payment now so I can send you a copy straight away ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda
Out of curiosity, do you still periodically reprint things after a long while? I can't pick this skincent up right now, but I'd like a chance at your older works and this sometime in the future c:
@Parda
Out of curiosity, do you still periodically reprint things after a long while? I can't pick this skincent up right now, but I'd like a chance at your older works and this sometime in the future c:
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
Can I be on the pinglist for shop updates?
Can I be on the pinglist for shop updates?
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 129 130