Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Yftm's || Noble White Horns & Ra's Fury
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 86 87
@Yftm @Mikann

(Just passing by to say if you do make a female version of The Youngest God, I'd really like to be pinged for that one)
@Yftm @Mikann

(Just passing by to say if you do make a female version of The Youngest God, I'd really like to be pinged for that one)
otQd63W.png
@OpalineTeardrops

I'm afraid you are right. When we first sent in the skin for printing, the mod told us the dragon lines must be shown more clearly, so we had to adjust transparency, and wipe out a bit.

However the psd file we used the second printing batch should be the same as the first, so if you have tried it on your dragon by clicking the skin icon, it should show up the same as the actual skin.

Anyway, it's our fault to have not updated the image. Thanks for pointing it out and apologies for that. If you'd like a refund, just send a 2-way CR and we'll happily send back your payments right away. :)
@OpalineTeardrops

I'm afraid you are right. When we first sent in the skin for printing, the mod told us the dragon lines must be shown more clearly, so we had to adjust transparency, and wipe out a bit.

However the psd file we used the second printing batch should be the same as the first, so if you have tried it on your dragon by clicking the skin icon, it should show up the same as the actual skin.

Anyway, it's our fault to have not updated the image. Thanks for pointing it out and apologies for that. If you'd like a refund, just send a 2-way CR and we'll happily send back your payments right away. :)
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Eulerian Thank you! We'll let you know! :D
@Eulerian Thank you! We'll let you know! :D
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Another bump!
Another bump!
@Mikann

Please add me to the The Opal King list. I seriously need that one! I am also buying a Pearl collector off the AH.

Please add me to your ping list. Thanks!
@Mikann

Please add me to the The Opal King list. I seriously need that one! I am also buying a Pearl collector off the AH.

Please add me to your ping list. Thanks!
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Bluheart

Wow thank you! I have added you to the list, and hope we'll get to print them soon :D
@Bluheart

Wow thank you! I have added you to the list, and hope we'll get to print them soon :D
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann Hello, I want to buy a The Opal King!
@Mikann Hello, I want to buy a The Opal King!
@Mikann

Can I be removed from the Opal King list? I actually found a copy on the AH! ^^
@Mikann

Can I be removed from the Opal King list? I actually found a copy on the AH! ^^
@Yftm @Mikann Could I please order a copy of Opal King? Do you have any idea when they may be printed? Would it be possible to get a treasure slot or maybe a mixed payment slot?
@Yftm @Mikann Could I please order a copy of Opal King? Do you have any idea when they may be printed? Would it be possible to get a treasure slot or maybe a mixed payment slot?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 86 87