Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cr1tikal's accents // NEW wc m
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Bump for you because I just got my copy of Arcane Radiance and I love it so much on my boy!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13281257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132813/13281257_350.png[/img] [/url]

Bump for you because I just got my copy of Arcane Radiance and I love it so much on my boy!!!

13281257_350.png
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@cr1tikal Could I get a preview of luxurious drapery on this dragon? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246966/24696541_350.png?mtime=V21eyAACHSI.png[/img]
@cr1tikal

Could I get a preview of luxurious drapery on this dragon?
24696541_350.png?mtime=V21eyAACHSI.png
@Aarune i'm so glad you like it! also in regards to the wildclaw jewelry question (which i totally forgot to answer until now, orz)...probably not, but never say never! @ChronicleCat here you are ~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/FM8eRA2.png[/img]
@Aarune i'm so glad you like it! also in regards to the wildclaw jewelry question (which i totally forgot to answer until now, orz)...probably not, but never say never!

@ChronicleCat here you are ~

FM8eRA2.png
@cr1tikal - Heya, can you check to see if I ever send you payment for elegant drapery? I could have sword I had a slot, but I never received a copy.

On another note, I'd also like a slot for opulent drapery.
@cr1tikal - Heya, can you check to see if I ever send you payment for elegant drapery? I could have sword I had a slot, but I never received a copy.

On another note, I'd also like a slot for opulent drapery.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide according to my pms, you paid and you should have received your copy! if you'd like i can provide a screencap of the sent pm.

i also have a copy of opulent drapery in stock, you can send payment whenever you'd like.
@Pesticide according to my pms, you paid and you should have received your copy! if you'd like i can provide a screencap of the sent pm.

i also have a copy of opulent drapery in stock, you can send payment whenever you'd like.
luxurious drapery
@Remos @Cassichu @haxure

opulent drapery
@Imani @Remos @refrayn @Jaie @haxure @Pesticide @Amorah (664,000t)

elegant drapery
@Remos

hi all! all runs of these skincents have been received, and this is the last call for payment before the copies go in the ah. please send it via pm or one-way cr, or let me know if you need me to hold a copy for you. i can hold copies for up to one week.
luxurious drapery
@Remos @Cassichu @haxure

opulent drapery
@Imani @Remos @refrayn @Jaie @haxure @Pesticide @Amorah (664,000t)

elegant drapery
@Remos

hi all! all runs of these skincents have been received, and this is the last call for payment before the copies go in the ah. please send it via pm or one-way cr, or let me know if you need me to hold a copy for you. i can hold copies for up to one week.

and the curse you leave behind
in the place that you denied
the trail of life is all i find

hi all! i've got three copies of this five copy skincent left. they're in the AH for 2500g/each, but i'd be happy to take treasure (at a rate of 1:800), items, or other skins. although i am partial to wildclaw scrolls...hint hint. ;O

this skin will never be recoloured or reprinted.

aaand all gone! that was quick o_o

self-editing general pinglist
completely forgot to ping this list for the auction thread - humble apologies!
@StitchedinIce @Erisalia @Britty @vampy @Argante @Yachi @MochaDust @lnception @FauveNox @Remos @Articuno2011 @Alternatewarning @PeacefulBliss @Pelistorm @WolfSong @Itarille @jbapple @Subtraction @Uvogin @Trinity1 @perytonfeathers @somnolentcypress @Riful @MafiaVamp @Alphadragon @warriorofaces @dualscepters @myths @heronfoot @BriarBones @skalja @Moons @Turnaboutkid @Hiame101 @Jenn @SirArchimedes @trubbish @TheBadDragons @SpectralHound @SkeleLizard24 @Illicit @B3c71 @Aizle @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors @Mariposas @Jaypaw @Acidfox @CakeOn @Desolation @xxace @Kintsy

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!
Keywords used: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, no preference, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, wings, angels
@Lnception @Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @Parda @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @syllable @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @NoAkei @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Xtal @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @surfingpikachu @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Ririterasu @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @Carthasis @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @Lychii @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @Lethia @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @Kaelum @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Tacshan @Rayzor @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Tidemaiden @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @KuraikoDesu @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @faraway @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @Kaynara @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ClockworkOctopus @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @WhiteMantis @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @Mortveil @NightInVienna @haxure @artangcls @Nelia @thank @Cindercate @Nirwana @littlebickle @Inwe @Hiame @Cacogen @Jenn @Stannum @Cryptozoolo @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Exeidur @Svelte @glowb @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Nyaro @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Mary @Oakwick @Eleni @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @NightInVienna @Pained @sorai @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Taerar @favvn @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @ClockworkOctopus @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @scarletskyz @GlowPen @Volve @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Thrawn @arian

apologies to those who were pinged to the original auction thread :') i'm too lazy to skim through and remove everyone orz

and the curse you leave behind
in the place that you denied
the trail of life is all i find

hi all! i've got three copies of this five copy skincent left. they're in the AH for 2500g/each, but i'd be happy to take treasure (at a rate of 1:800), items, or other skins. although i am partial to wildclaw scrolls...hint hint. ;O

this skin will never be recoloured or reprinted.

aaand all gone! that was quick o_o

self-editing general pinglist
completely forgot to ping this list for the auction thread - humble apologies!
@StitchedinIce @Erisalia @Britty @vampy @Argante @Yachi @MochaDust @lnception @FauveNox @Remos @Articuno2011 @Alternatewarning @PeacefulBliss @Pelistorm @WolfSong @Itarille @jbapple @Subtraction @Uvogin @Trinity1 @perytonfeathers @somnolentcypress @Riful @MafiaVamp @Alphadragon @warriorofaces @dualscepters @myths @heronfoot @BriarBones @skalja @Moons @Turnaboutkid @Hiame101 @Jenn @SirArchimedes @trubbish @TheBadDragons @SpectralHound @SkeleLizard24 @Illicit @B3c71 @Aizle @solarfoxspirit @rockerwarriors @Mariposas @Jaypaw @Acidfox @CakeOn @Desolation @xxace @Kintsy

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!
Keywords used: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, no preference, desert, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, wings, angels
@Lnception @Tiriea @handsome @Jaypaw @Parda @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @FloatingInSpace @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @Chee @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Vely @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Sayla @straekitty @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @Lucatri @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @syllable @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @NoAkei @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Abzu @Ballad @pooses @Abril @Xtal @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @decadent @Kairoku @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Ambitious @Moons @Vadasi @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Misha @Ithiltari @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @surfingpikachu @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @1987 @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @GwiazCo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Ririterasu @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @Carthasis @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Aevios @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @AbysmalGrace @ClockworkOctopus @Lychii @WhiteMantis @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @HugQueen @Lethia @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Egg @Cryptic @Maye @Anjoulas @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @flightyvandal @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @pseudovum @ixia @Strangely @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @judiama @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @Juushika @Kalistys @Kaelum @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @WickedHorror @Psyseon @bandit1971 @Jinkx @SouthFarthing @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Addmon @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Tacshan @Rayzor @Hasha @RayFisch @BlindBard @Chants @Tidemaiden @Rascality @Sylwyth @TheMythOfBeauty @quivale @Drominus @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @KuraikoDesu @CosmicBones @booty @Rubisco @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Catmashiin @Rinibun @heaki @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @GalacticCannibal @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @faraway @theresilence @silverdrake @Aava @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @Kaynara @leeedea @RubyOfFire @serebiis @BlakeLupa @MidNightTiger @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Sunshining @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @SirArchimedes @cyrallia @koujakward @thatjubi @Erendira @darkmekmon @Mercure2333 @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @DragonSanctuary @World @IveRios @pigeons @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Vyn @Veneris @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ClockworkOctopus @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @WhiteMantis @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @Mortveil @NightInVienna @haxure @artangcls @Nelia @thank @Cindercate @Nirwana @littlebickle @Inwe @Hiame @Cacogen @Jenn @Stannum @Cryptozoolo @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Exeidur @Svelte @glowb @Faustien @Decapitation @Disanxian @Nyaro @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Mary @Oakwick @Eleni @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @NightInVienna @Pained @sorai @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Taerar @favvn @Maleficus @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @ClockworkOctopus @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @scarletskyz @GlowPen @Volve @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @Thrawn @arian

apologies to those who were pinged to the original auction thread :') i'm too lazy to skim through and remove everyone orz
@cr1tikal
I'd want one! Can you wait until tomorrow so I could buy gems?
@cr1tikal
I'd want one! Can you wait until tomorrow so I could buy gems?
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@Helva of course! i'll stash one away for you.
@Helva of course! i'll stash one away for you.
@cr1tikal Yay! Thanks :>
@cr1tikal Yay! Thanks :>
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29