Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gorwen's shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Gorwen id love a slot then! ;v; thank you!
@Gorwen id love a slot then! ;v; thank you!
x4VFpHN.png
@Redcoyote @Sildrael you guys like mech accents I think ???
@Redcoyote @Sildrael you guys like mech accents I think ???
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Tobias

There's 100% going to be a fae version similar to the mirror one as I need one myself. :p With the exception of male tundras (as I don't like them) I think I'll be making robo accents/skins for all breeds at some point.
@Tobias

There's 100% going to be a fae version similar to the mirror one as I need one myself. :p With the exception of male tundras (as I don't like them) I think I'll be making robo accents/skins for all breeds at some point.
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Gorwen

Would love to sign up for Mechanical Arms!
@Gorwen

Would love to sign up for Mechanical Arms!
@Gorwen cool! Then I'd definitely like a ping when you release those if you're planning on keeping a general pinglist or anything for your shop.
@Gorwen cool! Then I'd definitely like a ping when you release those if you're planning on keeping a general pinglist or anything for your shop.
@Shaniae I ALREADY ASKED and customs slots aren't a thing I am SADS

+ my regular lore and the Dirt Aesthetic(TM) make it hard to use pretty mech accents.... which is good because I love these waaaaay too much. But I am poor.

how dare you make me want to spend my muns
@Shaniae I ALREADY ASKED and customs slots aren't a thing I am SADS

+ my regular lore and the Dirt Aesthetic(TM) make it hard to use pretty mech accents.... which is good because I love these waaaaay too much. But I am poor.

how dare you make me want to spend my muns
HI5lm08.png
While I don't believe these accents will work for my lair, I must say that I really like the details and the overall look! :D
While I don't believe these accents will work for my lair, I must say that I really like the details and the overall look! :D
@Sildrael

I just noticed I never replied even though I thought I did Imma dumb.

But yeah I'm currently not taking custom slots. If they do open it's going to be sometime after the next 4 months as I'll be busy with life in that time. ^^; I put you down along with the other person as being interested in customs for now.
@Sildrael

I just noticed I never replied even though I thought I did Imma dumb.

But yeah I'm currently not taking custom slots. If they do open it's going to be sometime after the next 4 months as I'll be busy with life in that time. ^^; I put you down along with the other person as being interested in customs for now.
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Gorwen

I need a copy of the Cyborg skincent! It's perfect for one of my dragons.
@Gorwen

I need a copy of the Cyborg skincent! It's perfect for one of my dragons.
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@gorwen oh, just making sure, will you be making a genos inspired skincent? o:
@gorwen oh, just making sure, will you be making a genos inspired skincent? o:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77