Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kuroko's skin shop [Fae F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
My friend @kuroko3927 's new accent! All payments and accent information goes directly to me (@lightenvee) [b][size=4]New rules applied to all of the shops I'm currently running. If I'm holding a copy for you, I'm not accepting new orders until you paid for the holding copy. The rule applies to the shops below since ordif's Hinamasuri [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1683963/1]Ordif's Shop[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1698099/1]Kuroko3927's Shop[/url] [/size][/b] [img]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah269/LE_Aries_/08MFS5XBY144XLN65_zpsagb3aeck.jpg[/img]
My friend @kuroko3927 's new accent!

All payments and accent information goes directly to me (@lightenvee)

New rules applied to all of the shops I'm currently running. If I'm holding a copy for you, I'm not accepting new orders until you paid for the holding copy. The rule applies to the shops below since ordif's Hinamasuri
Ordif's Shop
Kuroko3927's Shop

08MFS5XBY144XLN65_zpsagb3aeck.jpg
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
A link to GASP for myself

General pinglist: cliones cyrallia LucidDreams Juni FeeshyKette Houtori SushiKitteh Noelblue asamaikuro Alive Carnivore delightfuliza flamyfox Corazondecora penguinpark Nenkou MaruNeko kirinoha nilah Haruhiko Roadkill kingdom77 hat17 ordif Jaypaw Mudlood Masumi starsystems Myrkskog kirinoha Luunai

Reprint (if didn't make it) pinglist: nanairo Senpai Yin FireflyRhapsody Atavistic Clifftop Soupy Tangaroa duckweed BlakeLupa Alive LucidDreams Micheru Stannum Kaljaia FeeshyKette Pesticide starsystems Fox Toriel Kaykat Phoenixfyre Cru felixforma FeeshyKette Malafunfun hybris RayFisch ruirea zorramala SirLilyQuench xRainy Myrkskog

Recolor for night lamp: Angii[cool-toned]
A link to GASP for myself

General pinglist: cliones cyrallia LucidDreams Juni FeeshyKette Houtori SushiKitteh Noelblue asamaikuro Alive Carnivore delightfuliza flamyfox Corazondecora penguinpark Nenkou MaruNeko kirinoha nilah Haruhiko Roadkill kingdom77 hat17 ordif Jaypaw Mudlood Masumi starsystems Myrkskog kirinoha Luunai

Reprint (if didn't make it) pinglist: nanairo Senpai Yin FireflyRhapsody Atavistic Clifftop Soupy Tangaroa duckweed BlakeLupa Alive LucidDreams Micheru Stannum Kaljaia FeeshyKette Pesticide starsystems Fox Toriel Kaykat Phoenixfyre Cru felixforma FeeshyKette Malafunfun hybris RayFisch ruirea zorramala SirLilyQuench xRainy Myrkskog

Recolor for night lamp: Angii[cool-toned]
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
Gallery

Cycled Out
There will be no further runs atm but will do more when summer comes

Retired
Never come back

Shelved
Will have reprints if there's enough interest.

Gallery

Cycled Out
There will be no further runs atm but will do more when summer comes

Retired
Never come back

Shelved
Will have reprints if there's enough interest.

3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
reserved
reserved
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee oh gosh that's so pretty but i don't have gems atm ;__; how many runs would you do this time? can i get a ping when you rerun (...in summer?) :'D
@lightenvee oh gosh that's so pretty but i don't have gems atm ;__; how many runs would you do this time? can i get a ping when you rerun (...in summer?) :'D
Dragons for sale | Accents
@lightenvee oh~ put me down for a gem slot please~
@lightenvee oh~ put me down for a gem slot please~
@nanairo

My friend only decide to do one run but if there's enough interest she'd happy to do more. I can add you to the reprint list if you can't make :)
@nanairo

My friend only decide to do one run but if there's enough interest she'd happy to do more. I can add you to the reprint list if you can't make :)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee i'd like a slot!
@lightenvee i'd like a slot!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@lightenvee ack i hope i do make it ;_; i'd appreciate if you put me on the reprint list, too, though! thanks a lot ;v;
@lightenvee ack i hope i do make it ;_; i'd appreciate if you put me on the reprint list, too, though! thanks a lot ;v;
Dragons for sale | Accents
@CerberaHeart
@snowy

You get a slot :)

@nanairo

Don't need to worry too much. It will be reprinted anyway :D
@CerberaHeart
@snowy

You get a slot :)

@nanairo

Don't need to worry too much. It will be reprinted anyway :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png