Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kuroko's skin shop [Fae F]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@lightenvee
thank you! and so sorry about all the questions, but just to make sure, the final payment by January 10th? and do you take mixed payment?
@lightenvee
thank you! and so sorry about all the questions, but just to make sure, the final payment by January 10th? and do you take mixed payment?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

Yes we do take mixed payment. The ratio is 1:700. :D
@Juyoung

Yes we do take mixed payment. The ratio is 1:700. :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee
may i have a slot, and also be added to the pinglist?
@lightenvee
may i have a slot, and also be added to the pinglist?
@Roselia

Yes sure :)

@Juyoung @Reborn @Phoenixfyre @Kittson @Niharike @Masumi @Erisalia @MusicalMaladies @IndigoCat @Roselia

The slot for the third run is full. Please send me the payment ASAP so we can submit the accent :D
@Roselia

Yes sure :)

@Juyoung @Reborn @Phoenixfyre @Kittson @Niharike @Masumi @Erisalia @MusicalMaladies @IndigoCat @Roselia

The slot for the third run is full. Please send me the payment ASAP so we can submit the accent :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Senpai @Yin @FireflyRhapsody @Atavistic

I'm sorry to tell you but the third run is full. ; w ; I'll add you guys to the reprint pingliest
@Senpai @Yin @FireflyRhapsody @Atavistic

I'm sorry to tell you but the third run is full. ; w ; I'll add you guys to the reprint pingliest
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Yin

There's none left ; w ; I'll ping you when the right reprint season comes
@Yin

There's none left ; w ; I'll ping you when the right reprint season comes
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee

Can I get a slot please? :D It's so pretty
@lightenvee

Can I get a slot please? :D It's so pretty
@lightenvee looks like it has been filled! if possible can i get a ping when it comes back out ovo ?
@lightenvee looks like it has been filled! if possible can i get a ping when it comes back out ovo ?
goSc2L4.png
@lightenvee
Could you add me to the reprint list as well please? n-n It's such a nice accent!
@lightenvee
Could you add me to the reprint list as well please? n-n It's such a nice accent!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@lightenvee payment sent!
@lightenvee payment sent!
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57