Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Ygdrasill

Heeeyyyy, great timing! I actually have one copy left that goes on Auction this month! :D I totally would have forgot if you hadn't pinged me right before bed, so thank you!

Would you like a ping tomorrow when it goes up?
@Ygdrasill

Heeeyyyy, great timing! I actually have one copy left that goes on Auction this month! :D I totally would have forgot if you hadn't pinged me right before bed, so thank you!

Would you like a ping tomorrow when it goes up?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Please, as long as it's being auctioned on site. I won't bother with offsite auction apps.
@SherokuTakari
Please, as long as it's being auctioned on site. I won't bother with offsite auction apps.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

Do... people auction... offsite? o.o;;;
Well regardless, it will be either in this thread, or a brand new one in the auctions subforum :D
@Ygdrasill

Do... people auction... offsite? o.o;;;
Well regardless, it will be either in this thread, or a brand new one in the auctions subforum :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

Can I get on the list for 2 Skin: Runic Roar Resounds and 1 Skin: Charcoal Bengal please.

Also have you considered a full skin of the Flight of the Nocturnes? With what Autopilot has been doing, a white skin with just baby nocturnes might be very popular (especially if some of the baby's wing or body colors come from the dragon) :P
@SherokuTakari

Can I get on the list for 2 Skin: Runic Roar Resounds and 1 Skin: Charcoal Bengal please.

Also have you considered a full skin of the Flight of the Nocturnes? With what Autopilot has been doing, a white skin with just baby nocturnes might be very popular (especially if some of the baby's wing or body colors come from the dragon) :P
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62