Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62
@SherokuTakari
Oh wow!! I can't believe all of these filled up so quickly!! Thank you so much for making more slots! I'll just go ahead and purchase the gems. I can't pass up such an amazing accent. Please put me down!
@SherokuTakari
Oh wow!! I can't believe all of these filled up so quickly!! Thank you so much for making more slots! I'll just go ahead and purchase the gems. I can't pass up such an amazing accent. Please put me down!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@SherokuTakari

Looks like you should have gone for the whole 31 days of December on this accent! :D
@SherokuTakari

Looks like you should have gone for the whole 31 days of December on this accent! :D
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@Cheshly
Ahhh, well thank you, I'm glad it's being so well received, even as a reprint~! ♥

@RenegadeTalonz
Haha, maybe, but It wouldn't have been very Christmas-able if I'd waited 'til then~ :P Though it might have rivaled my Earthen Rarity Collector in print count if it had! ^.^
@Cheshly
Ahhh, well thank you, I'm glad it's being so well received, even as a reprint~! ♥

@RenegadeTalonz
Haha, maybe, but It wouldn't have been very Christmas-able if I'd waited 'til then~ :P Though it might have rivaled my Earthen Rarity Collector in print count if it had! ^.^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@andersbegabt @Stonecutter @opus13 @Emmahaa @Safaris @HinodeTsurugi @Naurath @KiahTaiga @AlexiCyn @Lonin

Run one, your time has come! :D Ten+ slots have been filled, so please send your payment via 1-Way CR! I'll update everyone when the blueprint has been bought and submitted~

(Note, if you are already marked as [PAID] on page 52, you're all set!!)
@andersbegabt @Stonecutter @opus13 @Emmahaa @Safaris @HinodeTsurugi @Naurath @KiahTaiga @AlexiCyn @Lonin

Run one, your time has come! :D Ten+ slots have been filled, so please send your payment via 1-Way CR! I'll update everyone when the blueprint has been bought and submitted~

(Note, if you are already marked as [PAID] on page 52, you're all set!!)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Getting ready to send payment! I noticed there might be one unclaimed slot still? If so, could I claim it for two copies total? Let me know if that's ok and then I'll send the payment ASAP~ :D
@SherokuTakari Getting ready to send payment! I noticed there might be one unclaimed slot still? If so, could I claim it for two copies total? Let me know if that's ok and then I'll send the payment ASAP~ :D
Qjihi7I.png
@opus13

Since this is the final run, I'd rather keep any extra copies, so I'm afraid I'll have to limit it to one per person, sorry. :c
@opus13

Since this is the final run, I'd rather keep any extra copies, so I'm afraid I'll have to limit it to one per person, sorry. :c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari No problem~ Thanks for the quick reply! Payment is on the way x3
@SherokuTakari No problem~ Thanks for the quick reply! Payment is on the way x3
Qjihi7I.png
@opus13

Thank you, and thanks for understanding! ^-^
@opus13

Thank you, and thanks for understanding! ^-^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
Is the final slot still open for Merry Caroller? If so, I'd love to take it, please!
@SherokuTakari
Is the final slot still open for Merry Caroller? If so, I'd love to take it, please!
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Prescott

All yours, I'll go put ya in! :D Thanks!
@Prescott

All yours, I'll go put ya in! :D Thanks!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62