Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@SherokuTakari

Thank you for getting back with me. ^^ I definitely need to be on the ping list for recolors and new stuff. I don't want to miss out again. :)

Could I purchase 2 copies of Flight of the Nocturnes, and be placed on the list for the Galaxy Gobbler for 2 copies also?

I would offer to purchase both coppies of the Merry Caroller now I just love it. One copy would make a great gift for my best friend. If you change your mind on not putting them on the Auction house I will buy them. Do you have any idea how much you will sell them for on Dec. 1st? Thank you
@SherokuTakari

Thank you for getting back with me. ^^ I definitely need to be on the ping list for recolors and new stuff. I don't want to miss out again. :)

Could I purchase 2 copies of Flight of the Nocturnes, and be placed on the list for the Galaxy Gobbler for 2 copies also?

I would offer to purchase both coppies of the Merry Caroller now I just love it. One copy would make a great gift for my best friend. If you change your mind on not putting them on the Auction house I will buy them. Do you have any idea how much you will sell them for on Dec. 1st? Thank you
tumblr_inline_ngvam8EDxy1qmu9vp.png
I'll do my best to remember pings for Merry Caroller, and I'll send you both copies of Flight of the Nocturnes momentarily! Wow soon all I'll have left is A Mimic's Mimic, thanks you guys! :o

@Stonecutter

Recolors only, no skins -- got it! :D And I don't have a space for it in my interest checks, (yet??) but I'll write you down in my .sai wips for Frost Jaq'd interest, too~

@Kristi

I'll add you, thanks! :3
I don't really know how much it'd go for, I've never auctioned off a UM skin or Accent before. I'll probably start the bidding at its original preorder price though, so depending on how it goes, the winner might get lucky and get it even cheaper than full price. ^^;;;
I'll do my best to remember pings for Merry Caroller, and I'll send you both copies of Flight of the Nocturnes momentarily! Wow soon all I'll have left is A Mimic's Mimic, thanks you guys! :o

@Stonecutter

Recolors only, no skins -- got it! :D And I don't have a space for it in my interest checks, (yet??) but I'll write you down in my .sai wips for Frost Jaq'd interest, too~

@Kristi

I'll add you, thanks! :3
I don't really know how much it'd go for, I've never auctioned off a UM skin or Accent before. I'll probably start the bidding at its original preorder price though, so depending on how it goes, the winner might get lucky and get it even cheaper than full price. ^^;;;
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari: Thank you so much. Is there any copy from Merry Caroller and Flight of the Nocturnes? I would buy it.
@SherokuTakari: Thank you so much. Is there any copy from Merry Caroller and Flight of the Nocturnes? I would buy it.
@Stonecutter

I'm afraid I don't understand the question - FotN is in a PA for you, and Merry Caroller will be on Auction as previously mentioned - are you asking if there are recolors, or something else?
@Stonecutter

I'm afraid I don't understand the question - FotN is in a PA for you, and Merry Caroller will be on Auction as previously mentioned - are you asking if there are recolors, or something else?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari: Please excuse me, English is not my mothertongue... :-(
I got the PA right now. Thank you, are you selling the last copies of the Caroller to Christmas? - And yes, please note me for the recolor of the runic roar. I hope I wrote all right.... and you can understand what I mean.... sorry.... I do my best. But English is not easy.... :-)
@SherokuTakari: Please excuse me, English is not my mothertongue... :-(
I got the PA right now. Thank you, are you selling the last copies of the Caroller to Christmas? - And yes, please note me for the recolor of the runic roar. I hope I wrote all right.... and you can understand what I mean.... sorry.... I do my best. But English is not easy.... :-)
@Stonecutter

You're doing fine!! I just wanted to make sure I understood. :)
Merry Caroller has two last copies, which will be up to be bid on
on December 1st <3
@Stonecutter

You're doing fine!! I just wanted to make sure I understood. :)
Merry Caroller has two last copies, which will be up to be bid on
on December 1st <3
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

Just ran across your site today. You have a bogsneak skin with plants. I don't see a title on it.

I am interesting in this skin. I don't know if you ever even printed any. Have you or are you still planning on it.

Let me know.

Thanks
@SherokuTakari

Just ran across your site today. You have a bogsneak skin with plants. I don't see a title on it.

I am interesting in this skin. I don't know if you ever even printed any. Have you or are you still planning on it.

Let me know.

Thanks
UbXQ54R.jpg
Hi @Hardycat, thanks for dropping by! :D

The unnamed Bogsneak skin is going to be called "Galaxy Gobbler, and with the sudden uptick in interest, I might submit it pretty soon. Price per copy is 450g for preorders, atm, and will go up for extra copies once the order is back, (usually 550g.)
Hi @Hardycat, thanks for dropping by! :D

The unnamed Bogsneak skin is going to be called "Galaxy Gobbler, and with the sudden uptick in interest, I might submit it pretty soon. Price per copy is 450g for preorders, atm, and will go up for extra copies once the order is back, (usually 550g.)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari: Got it! :-)
And please, make that #2 under "Work in progress" (female Snapper) - that is so great! I buy it! :-)
@SherokuTakari: Got it! :-)
And please, make that #2 under "Work in progress" (female Snapper) - that is so great! I buy it! :-)
@SherokuTakari
Well crud. If a copy of Merry Caroller becomes available, please let me know.
@SherokuTakari
Well crud. If a copy of Merry Caroller becomes available, please let me know.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62