Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Open!! :D
Open!! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Good morning! If you've received this ping, it's because you've asked to be notified if I released my Rockbreaker's accent "Earthen Rarities Collector", and/or showed interest over on tumblr. [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/ajp06u.jpg[/img] Simply because of sheer numbers of entries for Rockbreaker's, the odds my accent is selected is somewhat low. For this reason, I've decided to go ahead and start up pre-orders in advance, 'cause hey, if it DOES happen to win, then no harm, no foul. c: Earthen Rarities Collector is small enough to be run as an accent, so the prices will work as follows: [LIST=1] [*]Copy Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g --- [*]Copies Ordered - 525g [*]Copies Ordered - 500g [*]Copies Ordered - 475g [*]Copies Ordered - 450g [*]Reserved [/LIST] This just means that the more people order, the cheaper buying a copy becomes~ (IE if it reaches 7 orders, [i]everyone[/i] pays 500g for their copy, not just the seventh person on the list.) Payment isn't due until the day I'm ready to submit, and treasure payments are also accepted! Thank you all so much for your interest and support, it means a lot~<3 If you'd like to order a copy, please ping me here, and I'll compile the list on the front page of this shop when I get home this evening. c: Have a great day! ~Shero ----- [size=2][b]Priority Pings:[/b] (Those who asked to be pinged) @rooty @Vhyxalas @Elus [b]Other Tumblr Peeps:[/b] (Additional pings for those who showed interest, just as a 'so you know' typea thing. c:) @listlesstubist @Mosflow @Shaniae @Darksilverhawk @NebulaLagoon @TheWaywardQueen @raindonkey @Weditha @Degtyarev @GhostDetective [b]General Pinglist:[/b] (Adding after Rockbreaker's starts, if necessary) [b]G.A.S.P. Pings:[/b] (Adding after Rockbreaker's starts, if necessary)[/size]
Good morning! If you've received this ping, it's because you've asked to be notified if I released my Rockbreaker's accent "Earthen Rarities Collector", and/or showed interest over on tumblr.

ajp06u.jpg

Simply because of sheer numbers of entries for Rockbreaker's, the odds my accent is selected is somewhat low. For this reason, I've decided to go ahead and start up pre-orders in advance, 'cause hey, if it DOES happen to win, then no harm, no foul. c:

Earthen Rarities Collector is small enough to be run as an accent, so the prices will work as follows:

1. Copy Ordered - 550g
  2. Copies Ordered - 550g
  3. Copies Ordered - 550g
  4. Copies Ordered - 550g
  5. Copies Ordered - 550g
    ---
  6. Copies Ordered - 525g
  7. Copies Ordered - 500g
  8. Copies Ordered - 475g
  9. Copies Ordered - 450g
  10. Reserved

This just means that the more people order, the cheaper buying a copy becomes~ (IE if it reaches 7 orders, everyone pays 500g for their copy, not just the seventh person on the list.) Payment isn't due until the day I'm ready to submit, and treasure payments are also accepted!

Thank you all so much for your interest and support, it means a lot~<3 If you'd like to order a copy, please ping me here, and I'll compile the list on the front page of this shop when I get home this evening. c:

Have a great day!

~Shero

Priority Pings:
(Those who asked to be pinged)
@rooty @Vhyxalas @Elus

Other Tumblr Peeps:
(Additional pings for those who showed interest,
just as a 'so you know' typea thing. c:)
@listlesstubist @Mosflow @Shaniae @Darksilverhawk @NebulaLagoon @TheWaywardQueen @raindonkey @Weditha @Degtyarev @GhostDetective

General Pinglist:
(Adding after Rockbreaker's starts, if necessary)

G.A.S.P. Pings:
(Adding after Rockbreaker's starts, if necessary)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@sherokutakari please put me down for a slot! Oh man oh man I love this so much!
@sherokutakari please put me down for a slot! Oh man oh man I love this so much!
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@sherokutakari aaaah put me down for a slot please! such a pretty accent~
@sherokutakari aaaah put me down for a slot please! such a pretty accent~
ZtR6Zej.png
@sherokutakari

Slot for me please!
@sherokutakari

Slot for me please!
KVbkgOZ.png
@SherokuTakari slot for me as well, please please!
@SherokuTakari slot for me as well, please please!
Let's not lie, this is just for the cheevo
@SherokuTakari May I please be added to the Bone Armor Augments pre-order list? I don't mind if it takes awhile :-)
@SherokuTakari May I please be added to the Bone Armor Augments pre-order list? I don't mind if it takes awhile :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@sherokutakari put me down for a slot for the earthen rarities!
@sherokutakari put me down for a slot for the earthen rarities!
Sales|VocalReviews
@Shaniae @Degtyarev @Vhyxalas @Elus @Weditha
Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! You've all been added to the list, and we already meet the 5-pack minimum! So even if no other interest is generated, Earthen Rarities Collector will definitely be going to print. c:
Thank you~! :D

@butcherbaby
Certainly! I might end up printing this for Christmas/the holidays if there's enough pre-orders, and will be pinging G.A.S.P. about it after Rockbreakers. c: (As I hadn't had time during RoR to set up a nice thread.)
Thanks for coming in and checking out my shop~
@Shaniae @Degtyarev @Vhyxalas @Elus @Weditha
Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! You've all been added to the list, and we already meet the 5-pack minimum! So even if no other interest is generated, Earthen Rarities Collector will definitely be going to print. c:
Thank you~! :D

@butcherbaby
Certainly! I might end up printing this for Christmas/the holidays if there's enough pre-orders, and will be pinging G.A.S.P. about it after Rockbreakers. c: (As I hadn't had time during RoR to set up a nice thread.)
Thanks for coming in and checking out my shop~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
[b]Pinging General Pinglist this time![/b] @Safirien @Britty @ butcherbaby (Oh hey, you were already here! ovo) @crystaldragon @Bowno Hello friends~ If you've received this ping, I've started preorders for my Rockbreaker's accent "[b]Earthen Rarities Collector[/b]" <3 [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/ajp06u.jpg[/img] Earthen Rarities Collector is small enough to be run as an accent, so the prices will work as follows: [LIST=1] [*]Copy Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g [*]Copies Ordered - 550g --- [*]Copies Ordered - 525g [*]Copies Ordered - 500g [*]Copies Ordered - 475g [*]Copies Ordered - 450g [*]Reserved [/LIST] This just means that the more people order, the cheaper buying a copy becomes~ (IE if it reaches 7 orders, [i]everyone[/i] pays 500g for their copy, not just the seventh person on the list.) Payment isn't due until the day I'm ready to submit, and treasure payments are also accepted! Currently we're up to 6/10 slots filled, thanks to all the lovely users from tumblr! I'll also be pinging G.A.S.P. a little later today, if timing's a factor for anyone. c: All orders made during Rockbreaker's will be filled, and then it will cycle out until next year! If you'd like a slot, just ping me, and I'll add you when I get up in the morning. <3 As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day! ~Shero ----- ----- EDIT: Examples - [b]Light:[/b] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2j63683.jpg[/img] [b]Dark:[/b] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/343ngao.jpg[/img] [b]Pun:[/b] [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2hy8mfd.jpg[/img]
Pinging General Pinglist this time!

@Safirien @Britty @ butcherbaby (Oh hey, you were already here! ovo) @crystaldragon @Bowno

Hello friends~ If you've received this ping, I've started preorders for my Rockbreaker's accent "Earthen Rarities Collector" <3

ajp06u.jpg

Earthen Rarities Collector is small enough to be run as an accent, so the prices will work as follows:

1. Copy Ordered - 550g
  2. Copies Ordered - 550g
  3. Copies Ordered - 550g
  4. Copies Ordered - 550g
  5. Copies Ordered - 550g
    ---
  6. Copies Ordered - 525g
  7. Copies Ordered - 500g
  8. Copies Ordered - 475g
  9. Copies Ordered - 450g
  10. Reserved

This just means that the more people order, the cheaper buying a copy becomes~ (IE if it reaches 7 orders, everyone pays 500g for their copy, not just the seventh person on the list.) Payment isn't due until the day I'm ready to submit, and treasure payments are also accepted!

Currently we're up to 6/10 slots filled, thanks to all the lovely users from tumblr! I'll also be pinging G.A.S.P. a little later today, if timing's a factor for anyone. c: All orders made during Rockbreaker's will be filled, and then it will cycle out until next year!

If you'd like a slot, just ping me, and I'll add you when I get up in the morning. <3

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

~Shero

EDIT: Examples -

Light:

2j63683.jpg

Dark:

343ngao.jpg

Pun:

2hy8mfd.jpg
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program