Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zub's Stuff - On Hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Can't find the ping either lol. These forums can be a bit glitchy sometimes.
Can't find the ping either lol. These forums can be a bit glitchy sometimes.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Morphini

The ping should be found in the 6th post of this thread, that's where my pinglist is. The ping is about bubble themed F Fae accent interest check.
@Morphini

The ping should be found in the 6th post of this thread, that's where my pinglist is. The ping is about bubble themed F Fae accent interest check.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
@Zubliter You really need to post the GASP list on the most recent page on your thread, along with an image of the thing we are pinged for. If you edit an existing post with the ping list, we just get taken to the last page and are left vastly confused about the ping. I even looked at the first page in effort to find the ping. I suspected it was for the Fae accent, but I couldn't be sure. Most people won't actually look, and thus, you miss out on customers.
@Zubliter You really need to post the GASP list on the most recent page on your thread, along with an image of the thing we are pinged for. If you edit an existing post with the ping list, we just get taken to the last page and are left vastly confused about the ping. I even looked at the first page in effort to find the ping. I suspected it was for the Fae accent, but I couldn't be sure. Most people won't actually look, and thus, you miss out on customers.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Zubliter

Would you particularly mind if I took two preorder slots for Second Change (Red)? :D If you only allow one slot per person per run, though, just write me down for one.
@Zubliter

Would you particularly mind if I took two preorder slots for Second Change (Red)? :D If you only allow one slot per person per run, though, just write me down for one.
@KittyAoba

You can never be long enough on FR to learn new things, I wasn't aware of the ping throwing people on the wrong page. Damn, and I thought I found a good way to avoid flooding my thread with new posts... Thanks for letting me know this!

P.S. Are you perhaps interested in the Fae accent?
@KittyAoba

You can never be long enough on FR to learn new things, I wasn't aware of the ping throwing people on the wrong page. Damn, and I thought I found a good way to avoid flooding my thread with new posts... Thanks for letting me know this!

P.S. Are you perhaps interested in the Fae accent?
@Firo

I don't mind people pre-ordering multiple accent copies at once! I'll put you down on the list for two slots.
@Firo

I don't mind people pre-ordering multiple accent copies at once! I'll put you down on the list for two slots.
@Zubliter Yeah. There are other ping glitches too, but that's a big one.

Another is that when you post with a ping on the last page when it already has 10 posts, the person(s) pinged will get dropped on the page right before the page with the ping. Make certain your ping list isn't going to be the first post on a new page.

No, I'm not particularly interested in the Fae accent. Sorry. On top of that, I can't afford it.
@Zubliter Yeah. There are other ping glitches too, but that's a big one.

Another is that when you post with a ping on the last page when it already has 10 posts, the person(s) pinged will get dropped on the page right before the page with the ping. Make certain your ping list isn't going to be the first post on a new page.

No, I'm not particularly interested in the Fae accent. Sorry. On top of that, I can't afford it.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

I'll keep these glitches on my mind for my future pings, thanks again!
@KittyAoba

I'll keep these glitches on my mind for my future pings, thanks again!
@Zubliter i'd like a slot for second change red!
@Zubliter i'd like a slot for second change red!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Sure thing, I'll add you on the list!
@snowy

Sure thing, I'll add you on the list!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55