Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zub's Stuff - On Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Second Change and SkeLEG are eagerly waiting for more people!
Second Change and SkeLEG are eagerly waiting for more people!
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
@Zubliter

What was I pinged for? 'v' I sent payment I believe?
@Zubliter

What was I pinged for? 'v' I sent payment I believe?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

The ping was about payment, yeah. I looked through my personal messages five times and tried to see if I had gotten one from you, but despite my efforts, I couldn't find one. (I never delete non-AH related ones.) Could you please make sure that you've indeed sent me a personal message?
@Aeonox

The ping was about payment, yeah. I looked through my personal messages five times and tried to see if I had gotten one from you, but despite my efforts, I couldn't find one. (I never delete non-AH related ones.) Could you please make sure that you've indeed sent me a personal message?
@Zubliter
Nah sorry it might be just me, I do try to send payment right away or if pinged! Here it comes now ^^
@Zubliter
Nah sorry it might be just me, I do try to send payment right away or if pinged! Here it comes now ^^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

Hopefully there hasn't been a glitch situation, where your message has vanished into oblivion.
@Aeonox

Hopefully there hasn't been a glitch situation, where your message has vanished into oblivion.
SkeLEG is up for pre-orders for two more days!
SkeLEG is up for pre-orders for two more days!
@Zubliter

Do you have any copies of Second Change Red? If not, could I please get a slot? Thanks! :)
@Zubliter

Do you have any copies of Second Change Red? If not, could I please get a slot? Thanks! :)
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas

I don't currently have available copies of Second Change (Red), but I can put you on the pre-order list.
@Faileas

I don't currently have available copies of Second Change (Red), but I can put you on the pre-order list.
@Zubliter ...uh.... what was I pinged for? I cannot for the life of me find the ping.
@Zubliter ...uh.... what was I pinged for? I cannot for the life of me find the ping.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

You were pinged here for an interest check, a bubble themed F Fae accent. The accent can be seen in the 4th box.
@KittyAoba

You were pinged here for an interest check, a bubble themed F Fae accent. The accent can be seen in the 4th box.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55