Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 212 213
May I ask how many slots are left for the Brazen Luminary for Imperial M and if there's a treasure slot available that I might be able to claim?
May I ask how many slots are left for the Brazen Luminary for Imperial M and if there's a treasure slot available that I might be able to claim?
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
[quote name="Ookami99" date=2017-04-12 23:47:07]May I ask how many slots are left for the Brazen Luminary for Imperial M and if there's a treasure slot available that I might be able to claim?[/quote] @Ookami99 Currently, there are eight gem slots left and one treasure slot left. If you'd like, that treasure slot is yours.
Ookami99 wrote on 2017-04-12:

@Ookami99

Currently, there are eight gem slots left and one treasure slot left. If you'd like, that treasure slot is yours.
Zo7dCea.png
That would be wonderful, thank you! :'D
That would be wonderful, thank you! :'D
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
May I ask if you have any slot left for and if possible I was wondering if there's a treasure slot open that I can claim?
May I ask if you have any slot left for and if possible I was wondering if there's a treasure slot open that I can claim?
Can I have a sage akanthos?
Thank you
Can I have a sage akanthos?
Thank you
@Emme666: Added you to a treasure slot!

@corazondecora: We don't typically have extra accents on hand. Did you want to claim a slot for the next print run?
@Emme666: Added you to a treasure slot!

@corazondecora: We don't typically have extra accents on hand. Did you want to claim a slot for the next print run?
Zo7dCea.png
Yes, next print run is ok, please tell me when I need to paid.
Yes, next print run is ok, please tell me when I need to paid.
@corazondecora

Added! I do want to warn you that I'm not sure when we will print next as we usually only do a print run when almost all the slots have filled up.
@corazondecora

Added! I do want to warn you that I'm not sure when we will print next as we usually only do a print run when almost all the slots have filled up.
Zo7dCea.png
Are there any Akanthos for Wildclaw F slots left?
Are there any Akanthos for Wildclaw F slots left?
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Ashkaa

Slots for available (i.e., non-retired/limited) accents are always open!
@Ashkaa

Slots for available (i.e., non-retired/limited) accents are always open!
Zo7dCea.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 212 213