Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Meilkor's Cantina Accents & Skins!
1 2
@Abril Alright! Thank you!
@Abril Alright! Thank you!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor Those are nice accents! Not quite my thing, but I wish you luck with your sales. :) I noticed that you're using the item=name code. For skins/accents, using skin=number works better - it works even if there's another skin/accent with the same name, and clicking on it shows a preview. :) For example: [code][skin=12357][skin=13864][/code] [skin=12357][skin=13864]
@Meilkor

Those are nice accents! Not quite my thing, but I wish you luck with your sales. :)

I noticed that you're using the item=name code. For skins/accents, using skin=number works better - it works even if there's another skin/accent with the same name, and clicking on it shows a preview. :)

For example:
Code:
[skin=12357][skin=13864]

@smileytechie Oh! Cool, thanks so much! I wasn't sure how that worked to be honest. ; _ ;
@smileytechie Oh! Cool, thanks so much! I wasn't sure how that worked to be honest. ; _ ;
Will Draw For Treasure
Ugh... So sorry. I was trying to look at you accents on my phone and somehow accidentally quoted your post with the pinglist and re-pinged everyone :( Apologies to everyone!

Ugh... So sorry. I was trying to look at you accents on my phone and somehow accidentally quoted your post with the pinglist and re-pinged everyone :( Apologies to everyone!

@Mookzilla Oh man... oh jeez.... Well... you can still buy accents from me, if you'd like. we all make mistakes hopefully nobody is too mad.
@Mookzilla Oh man... oh jeez.... Well... you can still buy accents from me, if you'd like. we all make mistakes hopefully nobody is too mad.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor
Could you save me a copy of Druidic Inclinations?
I am a little short of treasure right now.
@Meilkor
Could you save me a copy of Druidic Inclinations?
I am a little short of treasure right now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll put you on a reserve list.
@Amphiptere Sure! I'll put you on a reserve list.
Will Draw For Treasure
Up!
Up!
Will Draw For Treasure
Up!
Up!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

Could I get a copy of
Accent: Druidic inclinations

in treasure please?
@Meilkor