Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clarity Accent -NEW-Spiked Daemon MCoatl
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@iequinomin
I sure can :)
I actually have a spare copy laying around (apparently I have two of my dragons wearing it xD Not just 1 like I thought I did).

I can sell you that one, if you like? :)
@iequinomin
I sure can :)
I actually have a spare copy laying around (apparently I have two of my dragons wearing it xD Not just 1 like I thought I did).

I can sell you that one, if you like? :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

That'd be awesome! I've only got 483 gems right now but if you could hold onto it for a bit I could buy it in a few!!!!
@Claritywind

That'd be awesome! I've only got 483 gems right now but if you could hold onto it for a bit I could buy it in a few!!!!
@iequinomin
Sure :) Not a problem. I'll send a CR for you and you can add the gems on whenever you're ready.
Take your time :P I'm in no rush.

And I hope you enjoy the accent! I adore it on the ladies it was showing off on in my own lair xD
@iequinomin
Sure :) Not a problem. I'll send a CR for you and you can add the gems on whenever you're ready.
Take your time :P I'm in no rush.

And I hope you enjoy the accent! I adore it on the ladies it was showing off on in my own lair xD
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Hey! I think the Chester Male Imp accent is really cute and I've been looking around for a similar one for a while! If you're still doing accent previews and it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind seeing a preview on this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23249118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232492/23249118_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Claritywind
Hey! I think the Chester Male Imp accent is really cute and I've been looking around for a similar one for a while! If you're still doing accent previews and it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind seeing a preview on this guy:

23249118_350.png
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp [i]*blows dust off of the chester file*[/i] :D Not a problem! Also, just so you know, I'm not 100% happy with the wings anymore. I will likely remove or change the gold there. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me :P haha. [img]http://i.imgur.com/MG9CG7r.png[/img]
@chronoimp
*blows dust off of the chester file*
:D Not a problem!

Also, just so you know, I'm not 100% happy with the wings anymore. I will likely remove or change the gold there. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me :P haha.

MG9CG7r.png
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Ooooooo. I love how it looks on him, although I can see what you mean with the wings; it's a touch unbalanced.

If you want my opinion, my babe there is actually kind of a Doctor Who fandragon, and what I really really desperately want is some sort of golden circular pattern on his wings that could pass as gallifreyan writing. But I don't know exactly what you were trying to go for with it and that might be a bit far afield. XD

Either way, you can mark me down as interested, but it may take a bit before I'd be ready to pay for it in full.
@Claritywind
Ooooooo. I love how it looks on him, although I can see what you mean with the wings; it's a touch unbalanced.

If you want my opinion, my babe there is actually kind of a Doctor Who fandragon, and what I really really desperately want is some sort of golden circular pattern on his wings that could pass as gallifreyan writing. But I don't know exactly what you were trying to go for with it and that might be a bit far afield. XD

Either way, you can mark me down as interested, but it may take a bit before I'd be ready to pay for it in full.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp
ooooooooooo~ O_O
Fancy patterns~!

I was aiming for something simple on the wings to just break it up a bit. However, I quite like the idea of that style.
It might be a bit cluttered though, but we'll see :) I'll keep that open and keep it in mind.

I'll add you to the list :D
(And no worries :P It'll probably be a bit before I can afford to buy the accent blueprints anyway.)
@chronoimp
ooooooooooo~ O_O
Fancy patterns~!

I was aiming for something simple on the wings to just break it up a bit. However, I quite like the idea of that style.
It might be a bit cluttered though, but we'll see :) I'll keep that open and keep it in mind.

I'll add you to the list :D
(And no worries :P It'll probably be a bit before I can afford to buy the accent blueprints anyway.)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
I meannnnn it doesn't HAVE to be the same accent I'd totally be down for a new one too ;D

Anywho, thanks! I appreciate it and I wish you luck figuring out what you wanna do with it.
@Claritywind
I meannnnn it doesn't HAVE to be the same accent I'd totally be down for a new one too ;D

Anywho, thanks! I appreciate it and I wish you luck figuring out what you wanna do with it.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@Claritywind

Hi! May I ask how many people are currently interested in Skeletal Serpent? Just curious so I can either get on your list or buy a seller's copy!
@Claritywind

Hi! May I ask how many people are currently interested in Skeletal Serpent? Just curious so I can either get on your list or buy a seller's copy!
@Azerothian
There's no one currently on the wait-list for Skeletal Serpent.
And unfortunately, I don't have any intention of publishing it again. So your best bet would be to buy a seller copy. :)
@Azerothian
There's no one currently on the wait-list for Skeletal Serpent.
And unfortunately, I don't have any intention of publishing it again. So your best bet would be to buy a seller copy. :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif