Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Infernal Ink [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Gabbitrabbit
Awesome :D the apparel really fits too!
@Gabbitrabbit
Awesome :D the apparel really fits too!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Hey. Just wanted to point out that the Hatchery link in ur sig is a ******* url. Which means you have to confirm you want to leave FR in order to get sent back to FR.

It's not a huge deal, but you can just link to this page and everything will work fine. I'm guessing most people don't feel like leaving the site to find dergs for sale, so adjusting the link might get you more customers.
Hey. Just wanted to point out that the Hatchery link in ur sig is a ******* url. Which means you have to confirm you want to leave FR in order to get sent back to FR.

It's not a huge deal, but you can just link to this page and everything will work fine. I'm guessing most people don't feel like leaving the site to find dergs for sale, so adjusting the link might get you more customers.
@alpinehell please add me to your general ping list c:
@alpinehell please add me to your general ping list c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@OttoNL
Eh, I mostly use ******* links to keep my sig's character count lower. I know redirects are annoying, though. Thank you for mentioning it! (This page is my accent shop however ^^; )

@snowpea
Added ya to general pings!
@OttoNL
Eh, I mostly use ******* links to keep my sig's character count lower. I know redirects are annoying, though. Thank you for mentioning it! (This page is my accent shop however ^^; )

@snowpea
Added ya to general pings!
UL8LHAi.png
@ Rifter - [b]General[/b] @ Skooma - [b]General[/b] @ GoldPiilot - [b]General[/b] & Mirror accents @ SnowPea - [b]General[/b] @ Gabbitrabbit - (just wanted to show you because you inspired this shop to open :3 ) Hey everyone! I figured I'd use the General pinglist to let y'all know about a fun new Female Coatl skin I put together :3 I entered it into the Flameforger's festival contest, but i also plan to run it a few times after the festival, if it doesnt win~ [center][b]Flame-Forged Motorlich[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/04d1f7bc354970e031a6ddd5db72a292/tumblr_nsqrmfAwtJ1r25puwo1_400.png[/img][/center] + theres some [url=http://alpinehell.tumblr.com/post/126140845589]lore[/url], and I'll be happy to do some previews for any interest :3
@ Rifter - General
@ Skooma - General
@ GoldPiilot - General & Mirror accents
@ SnowPea - General
@ Gabbitrabbit - (just wanted to show you because you inspired this shop to open :3 )

Hey everyone! I figured I'd use the General pinglist to let y'all know about a fun new Female Coatl skin I put together :3 I entered it into the Flameforger's festival contest, but i also plan to run it a few times after the festival, if it doesnt win~
Flame-Forged Motorlich
tumblr_nsqrmfAwtJ1r25puwo1_400.png
+ theres some lore, and I'll be happy to do some previews for any interest :3
UL8LHAi.png
@Alpinehell That's awesome! It looks really good, I love when skins have invisible bits!
@Alpinehell That's awesome! It looks really good, I love when skins have invisible bits!
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit (whoops, i got so sidetracked!) I LOOOVE skins that have the invisible bits! I cant wait to see the results of the contest :3 Flameforger's feels so far away, even though its just a week or so away. I just hope my weird metal machine stylings catch on!
@GabbitRabbit (whoops, i got so sidetracked!) I LOOOVE skins that have the invisible bits! I cant wait to see the results of the contest :3 Flameforger's feels so far away, even though its just a week or so away. I just hope my weird metal machine stylings catch on!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
It makes me so happy to see Mad Max accents!
Could you put me on the ping list, all content?
@AlpineHell
It makes me so happy to see Mad Max accents!
Could you put me on the ping list, all content?
I4hbsrM.png
@SmirkingWolf Absolutely! :3 Ive added you to the list
@SmirkingWolf Absolutely! :3 Ive added you to the list
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
Thank you!
@AlpineHell
Thank you!
I4hbsrM.png