Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Infernal Ink [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Solus yep! just 500 gems for the preorder :3
annd now that the preorders list has been filled, hopefully i'll be able to submit it today!
( @Gabbitrabbit @coluhdrops @lucidcoyote @Skooma !!)
@Solus yep! just 500 gems for the preorder :3
annd now that the preorders list has been filled, hopefully i'll be able to submit it today!
( @Gabbitrabbit @coluhdrops @lucidcoyote @Skooma !!)
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell that's so exciting! Yay!!!
@AlpineHell that's so exciting! Yay!!!
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit Yeha! :3
If theres any preorder gems that don't make it in today, I'll buy the blueprints and just request gems after it gets made. I'm planning on submitting the accent at the end of today. :> Hopefully the others who preordered are around to get their copies when it comes around!
@Gabbitrabbit Yeha! :3
If theres any preorder gems that don't make it in today, I'll buy the blueprints and just request gems after it gets made. I'm planning on submitting the accent at the end of today. :> Hopefully the others who preordered are around to get their copies when it comes around!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell When you do one for mirror or spiral, will you please give me a shout?
@AlpineHell When you do one for mirror or spiral, will you please give me a shout?
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
@GreyEyedGirl Sure thing!
@GreyEyedGirl Sure thing!
UL8LHAi.png
@Gabbitrabbit @coluhdrops @lucidcoyote @Skooma @Solus

Good news!

I've finally submitted Shiny Chrome for Wildclaws today! :D Hopefully we shall see it get approved this week!
Thank you everyone who sent in gems early, it really helped me cover the cost of getting the blueprints :3 Whoever hasn't paid just yet, hold onto your gems until the item comes out~!

@CelestialNexus (ridgeback m) @Rifter (general)

Shiny Chrome for Ridgebacks is now open for preorders, if you're interested!
@Gabbitrabbit @coluhdrops @lucidcoyote @Skooma @Solus

Good news!

I've finally submitted Shiny Chrome for Wildclaws today! :D Hopefully we shall see it get approved this week!
Thank you everyone who sent in gems early, it really helped me cover the cost of getting the blueprints :3 Whoever hasn't paid just yet, hold onto your gems until the item comes out~!

@CelestialNexus (ridgeback m) @Rifter (general)

Shiny Chrome for Ridgebacks is now open for preorders, if you're interested!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell Oh wow, did not see this, sorry! Yeah, put me down for the Ridgeback preorder c:
@AlpineHell Oh wow, did not see this, sorry! Yeah, put me down for the Ridgeback preorder c:
@CelestialNexus No worries! :3
I've added you to the preorders list!
@CelestialNexus No worries! :3
I've added you to the preorders list!
UL8LHAi.png
@lucidcoyote @gabbitrabbit @solus
Hey guys!
So, the WC accent got denied for being too copyright-y, I'm gonna edit it and see if it passes better without the lumpybumps, is that cool?
@lucidcoyote @gabbitrabbit @solus
Hey guys!
So, the WC accent got denied for being too copyright-y, I'm gonna edit it and see if it passes better without the lumpybumps, is that cool?
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell That should be fine! I feel like the same thing will be said for Furiosa /gulp

-Edit-
I will miss Barry and Larry though. <3
@AlpineHell That should be fine! I feel like the same thing will be said for Furiosa /gulp

-Edit-
I will miss Barry and Larry though. <3
F3Wm4hb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48