Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Infernal Ink [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@gabbitrabbit I have a feeling on that one too! I'll see if I cant edit that one a little bit on advance and just name it something simple like "Mechanic's Arm" and hope it dances past? Here's a look at the new version: [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0525bd3cf05bd813abffebe7de73895b/tumblr_nrwliwes4S1th9vdxo1_400.png[/img] It has no more lumpybumps, and the dark around the eyes is not as dark as it was before, but a tinge. I hope it gets approved this time ;v; It's pretty similar to Shiny Chrome for Coatls, so it would be weird for that one accent to get approved and then the new version of this accent to be denied. EDIT: Larry and Barry will be sorely missed, except by nux probably.
@gabbitrabbit I have a feeling on that one too! I'll see if I cant edit that one a little bit on advance and just name it something simple like "Mechanic's Arm" and hope it dances past?
Here's a look at the new version:
tumblr_nrwliwes4S1th9vdxo1_400.png
It has no more lumpybumps, and the dark around the eyes is not as dark as it was before, but a tinge.
I hope it gets approved this time ;v; It's pretty similar to Shiny Chrome for Coatls, so it would be weird for that one accent to get approved and then the new version of this accent to be denied.

EDIT: Larry and Barry will be sorely missed, except by nux probably.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell haha yea, probably. And I just had a thought! You know how Nux has the engine branded on his chest? What if the accent had a FR related brand on the chest? Since you can see the WC chest so well. That might be way complicated, but was just a thought! Edit! Alsoif there are issues with the Furious One, you might be able to take the shoulder bit off and we (buyers) could use apparel for it? kind of like this piece: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14079143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140792/14079143_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AlpineHell haha yea, probably.

And I just had a thought! You know how Nux has the engine branded on his chest? What if the accent had a FR related brand on the chest? Since you can see the WC chest so well. That might be way complicated, but was just a thought!

Edit!

Alsoif there are issues with the Furious One, you might be able to take the shoulder bit off and we (buyers) could use apparel for it? kind of like this piece:

14079143_350.png
F3Wm4hb.png
@AlpineHell

R.I.P. in pieces larry and barry 2015-2015
toes crossed for round two of approval!!!

But seriously good luck with your mechanic's arm for mechanics I hope that one works out for you in the end without too much trouble

@AlpineHell

R.I.P. in pieces larry and barry 2015-2015
toes crossed for round two of approval!!!

But seriously good luck with your mechanic's arm for mechanics I hope that one works out for you in the end without too much trouble

@Gabbitrabbit
Eh, I'd love to have the accents be as little DIY as possible :>
ive been trying to find refs for his scarification for sO LONG -- I'm sure if there was a scarification element added like Nux's, FR wouldn't like it either ^^;
Ive got some other designs coming up that hopefully wont run into any issues but it'll be a while before I can get to any of em.

@Solus
-sad violin music playing- WE SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM IN OUR HEARTS;
And thanks! I hope it works out, I mean how many characters have robot arms? a TON right? :V Maybe I can make it generic enough while still having it be a cool homage.
@Gabbitrabbit
Eh, I'd love to have the accents be as little DIY as possible :>
ive been trying to find refs for his scarification for sO LONG -- I'm sure if there was a scarification element added like Nux's, FR wouldn't like it either ^^;
Ive got some other designs coming up that hopefully wont run into any issues but it'll be a while before I can get to any of em.

@Solus
-sad violin music playing- WE SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM IN OUR HEARTS;
And thanks! I hope it works out, I mean how many characters have robot arms? a TON right? :V Maybe I can make it generic enough while still having it be a cool homage.
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
Goodbye poor lump friends!

Also, maybe you could do a Slit accent for WC boys, too? I just woke up and had this idea and I really need more warboys in my lair i just love them so much!!
@AlpineHell
Goodbye poor lump friends!

Also, maybe you could do a Slit accent for WC boys, too? I just woke up and had this idea and I really need more warboys in my lair i just love them so much!!
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@lucidcoyote I'll see! :D Im hoping what ive got besides furiosa arent too copyright infringey anymore;;
@lucidcoyote I'll see! :D Im hoping what ive got besides furiosa arent too copyright infringey anymore;;
UL8LHAi.png
@Gabbitrabbit - (paid!)
@coluhdrops
@lucidcoyote - (paid!)
@Skooma
@Solus - (paid!)

Good news, everyone!
We've Got the Acceeeeents!
@Gabbitrabbit - (paid!)
@coluhdrops
@lucidcoyote - (paid!)
@Skooma
@Solus - (paid!)

Good news, everyone!
We've Got the Acceeeeents!
UL8LHAi.png
OH GOSH YYYAASSSSS- Sending you payment @alipinehell!
OH GOSH YYYAASSSSS- Sending you payment @alipinehell!
fressshhhh_by_squidbytes-d97wxwi.png
@alpinehell payment sent!! <33 Wooo! Can't wait to use this! Need to find an appropriately wastelandy wc... ;)
@alpinehell payment sent!! <33 Wooo! Can't wait to use this! Need to find an appropriately wastelandy wc... ;)
5qwFcmS.png

fr+0
he/his
INTP
Jay

@Alpinehell Here is how my Nux looks for now! Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13983835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139839/13983835_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alpinehell Here is how my Nux looks for now! Thank you!

13983835_350.png
F3Wm4hb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48