Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Synchros

Nah, the two I've already got slots for are good, I like the toxic belly on the accent too much haha. Thanks for letting me know though!
@Synchros

Nah, the two I've already got slots for are good, I like the toxic belly on the accent too much haha. Thanks for letting me know though!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Pandonkey @LanthanumIridium @houseteeth @sadey @Zyhe @JackalSmiler @snowy @PoofinBurd @Severance @localdreamer @Zelai Howdy all! My apologies for the delay, but I wanted to give a status update regarding the Venom Shine/Sheen accent and skincent! Some good news actually - out of curiosity, I tried to submit the skincent as a regular accent, and there was enough transparency for it to go through, despite the fact it sat at a little over 40% coverage. [center][skin= 13212] [/center] Therefore Venom Sheen is now at the regular 500g accent price, and I have ten copies ready to go. For those who were originally interested in the skincent version but opted for the modified belly-only accent Venom Shine, I will be more than happy to put you down for this one instead! Otherwise, if you would prefer to be kept on the run for Venom Shine, I will do a run shortly for it...which brings me to another point! For those who wanted a wing-only version, I've done so! To help it stand alone a bit better, I bumped up some of the bounce light/glow and added more around the feather tufts. If there are any interested in this version instead, it will also be the regular 500g. [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/d7306c64699a1b252288765659eb0b12/tumblr_nuupqzCCV51t3tsevo2_400.png[/img] Accent: Venom Winged Additional Examples: [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/605c2e79c25f74a8758edd89aadcfd4e/tumblr_nuupqzCCV51t3tsevo3_400.png]X[/url] | [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/3fc350dd048b34f5b5c504ca38ce3774/tumblr_nuupqzCCV51t3tsevo4_400.png]X[/url] | [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/a1a630fa496ecb0513e2cf2ea66d0b5c/tumblr_nuupqzCCV51t3tsevo5_400.png]X[/url]
@Pandonkey
@LanthanumIridium
@houseteeth
@sadey
@Zyhe
@JackalSmiler
@snowy
@PoofinBurd
@Severance
@localdreamer
@Zelai

Howdy all! My apologies for the delay, but I wanted to give a status update regarding the Venom Shine/Sheen accent and skincent! Some good news actually - out of curiosity, I tried to submit the skincent as a regular accent, and there was enough transparency for it to go through, despite the fact it sat at a little over 40% coverage.
Therefore Venom Sheen is now at the regular 500g accent price, and I have ten copies ready to go. For those who were originally interested in the skincent version but opted for the modified belly-only accent Venom Shine, I will be more than happy to put you down for this one instead! Otherwise, if you would prefer to be kept on the run for Venom Shine, I will do a run shortly for it...which brings me to another point!

For those who wanted a wing-only version, I've done so! To help it stand alone a bit better, I bumped up some of the bounce light/glow and added more around the feather tufts. If there are any interested in this version instead, it will also be the regular 500g.
tumblr_nuupqzCCV51t3tsevo2_400.png
Accent: Venom Winged
Additional Examples: X | X | X
@Synchros you can put me down for both! also randomly it'd probably look great on radioactive once the new colors come out
@Synchros you can put me down for both! also randomly it'd probably look great on radioactive once the new colors come out
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Synchros

Sure, put me down for the third one too lol.

I guess I'll just get all three since I'm a completionist XD
@Synchros

Sure, put me down for the third one too lol.

I guess I'll just get all three since I'm a completionist XD
ybwf4f9.gif
@Synchros Oh, I love what you did with the wing version! Please put me down for that one!
@Synchros Oh, I love what you did with the wing version! Please put me down for that one!
sW60m2f.png
@Synchros
Could I get a preview of the accent Junkyard Guardian on Fredbear please? I'm interested in grabbing one, if at all possible! :'D
@Synchros
Could I get a preview of the accent Junkyard Guardian on Fredbear please? I'm interested in grabbing one, if at all possible! :'D
3a2eEFc.gifNcRl9aq.png
@Synchros
Ohh cool, the larger one pulled through! I will purchase that one :) I have gems ready (for Venom Sheen)
@Synchros
Ohh cool, the larger one pulled through! I will purchase that one :) I have gems ready (for Venom Sheen)
DbPd1nP.png
@Synchros

Could I be put down for a Venom Sheen mixed payment? I have 240 gems, the rest would be treasure.

Also, please put me on your general pinglist :)
@Synchros

Could I be put down for a Venom Sheen mixed payment? I have 240 gems, the rest would be treasure.

Also, please put me on your general pinglist :)
ZVpCPil.png
As a general note to all, I have submitted Venom Shine and Venom Winged, and I am just waiting on the approval process. Venom Sheen is in stock, but because it is a festival week, I am more than happy to hold onto a copy for you if you need more time! @snowy Certainly! Just to verify, I already had you down for the original skincent Venom Sheen. Did you want to be put down for a copy of that + Venom Winged? For Venom Sheen, I already have a copy set aside. :) (And what a happy accident with Radioactive! It'll match it well when the color comes out.) @JackalSmiler I've set aside a copy of Venom Sheen for you! Sure thing, and thank you! At least the gems saved on the former skincent will cover most of the cost for the third one. :D @Pandonkey I will do! My apologies for the delay with releasing it, as I know you had interest in that particular version. @Catalysta Here you are! Since he was already wearing an accent, I used a Scrying preview if that's okay. And I do have a few copies in stock still! [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e727a01dc394b4e36d29684d291edc1d/tumblr_nuzp8i0pzR1t3tsevo1_400.png[/img][/center] @houseteeth Sure thing, I will put you down for that one instead! I've already set aside a copy of Venom Sheen for whenever you're ready! @TheTazza Mixed payment is fine! I'll set aside a copy for you and add you to the main ping list.
As a general note to all, I have submitted Venom Shine and Venom Winged, and I am just waiting on the approval process. Venom Sheen is in stock, but because it is a festival week, I am more than happy to hold onto a copy for you if you need more time!

@snowy Certainly! Just to verify, I already had you down for the original skincent Venom Sheen. Did you want to be put down for a copy of that + Venom Winged? For Venom Sheen, I already have a copy set aside. :) (And what a happy accident with Radioactive! It'll match it well when the color comes out.)

@JackalSmiler I've set aside a copy of Venom Sheen for you! Sure thing, and thank you! At least the gems saved on the former skincent will cover most of the cost for the third one. :D

@Pandonkey I will do! My apologies for the delay with releasing it, as I know you had interest in that particular version.

@Catalysta Here you are! Since he was already wearing an accent, I used a Scrying preview if that's okay. And I do have a few copies in stock still!
tumblr_nuzp8i0pzR1t3tsevo1_400.png

@houseteeth Sure thing, I will put you down for that one instead! I've already set aside a copy of Venom Sheen for whenever you're ready!

@TheTazza Mixed payment is fine! I'll set aside a copy for you and add you to the main ping list.

@Synchros
Ooooh he looks great! How much will the accent? :'D
@Synchros
Ooooh he looks great! How much will the accent? :'D
3a2eEFc.gifNcRl9aq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32