Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rowan's Decor [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
On Indefinite hiatus! I might return to accent making someday, but at the moment I just don't have the time or ideas to keep producing! [s]Well, I guess no better way to see if people will buy than to make a shop. I'll tidy this up later, maybe.[/s] [b][LIST] [*]All accents are 500gems unless otherwise stated. Gems are 1:500. [*]Treasure only accepted after 5 gem slots are filled. [*]Accents are at risk of changing from preview to final submitted version due to stipulations on what counts as 30% or not, I will do my best to preserve the accent in its entirety. [*]Previews for unaccepted accents available on request. [*]Payment is not required until the first 5 orders are received at which time I will ping the people wanting the accent. [*]Please do not resell these accents for more than you purchased them for. [/LIST][/b] [s][b]Interested in a Custom Accent?[/b] The cost is a blueprint+300-800gems depending on complexity! You can see previous custom accents I've done in the post below this one, the accent gallery. :)[/s] [columns]on hiatus[/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][/center]
On Indefinite hiatus! I might return to accent making someday, but at the moment I just don't have the time or ideas to keep producing!

Well, I guess no better way to see if people will buy than to make a shop. I'll tidy this up later, maybe.

• All accents are 500gems unless otherwise stated. Gems are 1:500.
  • Treasure only accepted after 5 gem slots are filled.
  • Accents are at risk of changing from preview to final submitted version due to stipulations on what counts as 30% or not, I will do my best to preserve the accent in its entirety.
  • Previews for unaccepted accents available on request.
  • Payment is not required until the first 5 orders are received at which time I will ping the people wanting the accent.
  • Please do not resell these accents for more than you purchased them for.

Interested in a Custom Accent? The cost is a blueprint+300-800gems depending on complexity! You can see previous custom accents I've done in the post below this one, the accent gallery. :)
on hiatus
ZdkXYy5.png
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
Old Gen Accents
Permanently Retired:

One-Run Accents:

Customs for Sylvarant:

Customs for myself:

Contest Winners:
Old Gen Accents
Permanently Retired:

One-Run Accents:

Customs for Sylvarant:

Customs for myself:

Contest Winners:
Ping Lists and other stuff.

General Ping List: starsystems, nika, kokobean22, sigh, rangiku, xenogenesis, Nyctea, TerrorDerr, Zelai

Imperial Accents: 20pi
pearl covet: mumtup

Interest for a re-run: Xaron, MusicalMaladies, delightfuliza, Trippfaerie, Sneakychu, vintagenovelty

Interest for a re-run: Auctor, Pepsi, Trippfaerie, stags

Radiant King (Imperial M)
Interest for a re-run: ResiRose, Warwick, louie, Phoenixfyre, pompeii

Radiant Queen (Imperial F)
Interest for a re-run: Phoenixfyre

Nebula Wings (Imperial F)
Interest for a re-run: vintagenovelty, Meii, RandomSlasher

Darkrunes (Imperial M)
Interest for a re-run: None

Avatar of a Forest God (Skydancer F)
interest for a rerun: burningdarkfire, Cindercate, Charl1e

Avatar of a Forest God (Skydancer M)
interest for a re-run: Zaefyra

Avatar of a Forest God (Wildclaw F)
Interest for a re-run: Horticulture

Frozen Heart (Skydancer F)
Ping Lists and other stuff.

General Ping List: starsystems, nika, kokobean22, sigh, rangiku, xenogenesis, Nyctea, TerrorDerr, Zelai

Imperial Accents: 20pi
pearl covet: mumtup

Interest for a re-run: Xaron, MusicalMaladies, delightfuliza, Trippfaerie, Sneakychu, vintagenovelty

Interest for a re-run: Auctor, Pepsi, Trippfaerie, stags

Radiant King (Imperial M)
Interest for a re-run: ResiRose, Warwick, louie, Phoenixfyre, pompeii

Radiant Queen (Imperial F)
Interest for a re-run: Phoenixfyre

Nebula Wings (Imperial F)
Interest for a re-run: vintagenovelty, Meii, RandomSlasher

Darkrunes (Imperial M)

Avatar of a Forest God (Skydancer F)
interest for a rerun: burningdarkfire, Cindercate, Charl1e

Avatar of a Forest God (Skydancer M)
interest for a re-run: Zaefyra

Avatar of a Forest God (Wildclaw F)
Interest for a re-run: Horticulture

Frozen Heart (Skydancer F)
@NeraAljon Pinging you since you showed interest on the male Sun God Coatl? I can put you down on the first slot but you don't have to pay until 4 more people show interest.
@NeraAljon Pinging you since you showed interest on the male Sun God Coatl? I can put you down on the first slot but you don't have to pay until 4 more people show interest.
@Rowan - Yes please! That would be lovely. c: I think I can definitely earn 500Gems with my artwork
@Rowan - Yes please! That would be lovely. c: I think I can definitely earn 500Gems with my artwork
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
ups
ups
@rowan, can I get a spot for the top female skydancer accent?
@rowan, can I get a spot for the top female skydancer accent?
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
@Rowan -- I absolutely love the female Skydancer accent. I think I -need- it. However, it'll be another five days before I have the gems for it. Would it be possible for you to put me on a pinglist for that one so I can find your shop again on the 12th?
@Rowan -- I absolutely love the female Skydancer accent. I think I -need- it. However, it'll be another five days before I have the gems for it. Would it be possible for you to put me on a pinglist for that one so I can find your shop again on the 12th?
466w8yC.png
@kleinu sure thing!

@StormSerthis i'll put you on the list, don't worry about paying up front, i wont ask for payment until there's enough interest. and if there is and it's not the twelfth yet i'll make sure to hold you a copy. :)
@kleinu sure thing!

@StormSerthis i'll put you on the list, don't worry about paying up front, i wont ask for payment until there's enough interest. and if there is and it's not the twelfth yet i'll make sure to hold you a copy. :)
@Rowan Can you put me on the ping list? I can't afford either of these right now, but I love them both! (saw your post on the FR-accents tumblr btw)
@Rowan Can you put me on the ping list? I can't afford either of these right now, but I love them both! (saw your post on the FR-accents tumblr btw)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34