Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rowan's Decor [hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Livard Sure can do! If you are able to send the payment for radiant king right now that would also be great, since I can submit it soon.

whoops, ignore! that ping, sorry everyone, there was a mistake on my part.
@Livard Sure can do! If you are able to send the payment for radiant king right now that would also be great, since I can submit it soon.

whoops, ignore! that ping, sorry everyone, there was a mistake on my part.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Rowan :o were you collecting payment for the sun god coatl accent?
@Rowan :o were you collecting payment for the sun god coatl accent?
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh I was, but it turned out someone I had on the male list was actually wanting to be on the female list, so I'm one person short again.
@sigh I was, but it turned out someone I had on the male list was actually wanting to be on the female list, so I'm one person short again.
@Rowan

I'll send payment for both right now! I can't wait :D I don't even know who to use it on all I know is I have a MIGHTY NEED FOR SUN GODS.
@Rowan

I'll send payment for both right now! I can't wait :D I don't even know who to use it on all I know is I have a MIGHTY NEED FOR SUN GODS.
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@nika @sigh actually, since two others have paid for their avatar of a sun god accent already, if you both are able to pay i'll front the last 500 out of pocket so i can get it uploaded asap. :>
@nika @sigh actually, since two others have paid for their avatar of a sun god accent already, if you both are able to pay i'll front the last 500 out of pocket so i can get it uploaded asap. :>
@Rowan ok cool! this is for the male version? I'll send over the gems asap, just gotta do some quick treasure conversion lol
@Rowan ok cool! this is for the male version? I'll send over the gems asap, just gotta do some quick treasure conversion lol
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh Yep it is! And I already put in the order so we can get it sooner rather than later :)
@sigh Yep it is! And I already put in the order so we can get it sooner rather than later :)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fe7kwg5.png[/img] A forest god wildclaw was asked for, so here it is!! If a male version is desired with at least 3 people, I'll make it too. :) Pinglist: @starsystems, @nika, @kokobean22, @sigh People who showed interest: @rhea, @rusty, @RosemaryWood
fe7kwg5.png
A forest god wildclaw was asked for, so here it is!! If a male version is desired with at least 3 people, I'll make it too. :)

Pinglist: @starsystems, @nika, @kokobean22, @sigh
People who showed interest: @rhea, @rusty, @RosemaryWood
@Rowan Oh dear, put me on the list please! And I'd like to express interest in a male version as well.
@Rowan Oh dear, put me on the list please! And I'd like to express interest in a male version as well.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea You got it!!
@Rhea You got it!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34