Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai Whoops, the order was not canceled and delivered to me. So never mind! I'll just let it be. Thanks anyway!
@SuburbanSamurai Whoops, the order was not canceled and delivered to me. So never mind! I'll just let it be. Thanks anyway!
tumblr_otg5tmwnNc1uwew70o1_250.png tumblr_otg5ylJTRw1uwew70o1_250.png
*FR time +16 hours
*Let's love BLUE
Accent Shop
I'm looking for food!
tumblr_oxwy2iDKjf1uwew70o1_100.png
@suburbansamurai

I accidentally sent in an order listed as Tundra Male instead of Wildclaw Male. It's #40212, would you be able to fix it for me? Thanks in advance!
@suburbansamurai

I accidentally sent in an order listed as Tundra Male instead of Wildclaw Male. It's #40212, would you be able to fix it for me? Thanks in advance!
@WDGaster I'll just cancel the order and you can resubmit with the correct breed/gender.
@WDGaster I'll just cancel the order and you can resubmit with the correct breed/gender.
@SuburbanSamurai

Got it all fixed, thanks again!! c:
@SuburbanSamurai

Got it all fixed, thanks again!! c:
@SuburbanSamurai

Could you tell me the names for orders #40236 to #40247 ?

I submitted them all at the same time, and I think I may have messed something up and maybe submitted the same one twice.
@SuburbanSamurai

Could you tell me the names for orders #40236 to #40247 ?

I submitted them all at the same time, and I think I may have messed something up and maybe submitted the same one twice.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Lililira Let me know if you need to cancel an order.

#40236 Arcane Necromancer
#40247 Neutral Necromancer
@Lililira Let me know if you need to cancel an order.

#40236 Arcane Necromancer
#40247 Neutral Necromancer
@SuburbanSamurai

Haha, I mean I want all the names between 40236 and 40247, not just those two.
@SuburbanSamurai

Haha, I mean I want all the names between 40236 and 40247, not just those two.
@SuburbanSamurai :

Hello! I was wondering, some friends and I were planning to do something fun and do a collab accent thread with a particular theme in mind but on different breeds and different implementation of it. We also had the idea to name the accents in a theme - after some song lyrics (who is not related at all with the accent theme). Would that be ok, or would there be issues with naming accents after lyrics that string together into a verse?
@SuburbanSamurai :

Hello! I was wondering, some friends and I were planning to do something fun and do a collab accent thread with a particular theme in mind but on different breeds and different implementation of it. We also had the idea to name the accents in a theme - after some song lyrics (who is not related at all with the accent theme). Would that be ok, or would there be issues with naming accents after lyrics that string together into a verse?
WwxStnC.gifeSptuuR.gif
@Lililira Sorry, I misread that. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YN17blB.png[/img] @cervas This is probably okay, which song? As long as the lyrics don't break the FR code of conduct it's probably fine.
@Lililira Sorry, I misread that.

YN17blB.png

@cervas This is probably okay, which song? As long as the lyrics don't break the FR code of conduct it's probably fine.
@SuburbanSamurai

Thanks! It looks like everything is alright. I just got worried when I lost track while submitting the last few.
@SuburbanSamurai

Thanks! It looks like everything is alright. I just got worried when I lost track while submitting the last few.
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 1132 1133