Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *TeaDino's Bazaar (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
@TeaDino if there's still slots open on that Steam Powered WC, I want one! And please put me on your pinglist, too!
@TeaDino if there's still slots open on that Steam Powered WC, I want one! And please put me on your pinglist, too!
Ohhh goodness I didn't think it'd get this much interest ahh thanks everyone!

@Rhea @Rubellite @Abirue @Morphius @Fujoshi
@Tocklaneth @Asmo @Luunai @Jazz @Nymphalidae

Congrats you guys filled up the list! At this time can you guys send over the payment of 500g?

I'll submit the accent after the last payment is done~

@Founder @PyrrhicComedy
I put you guys on the second run and also on the pinglist, thanks for your interest!

@Minx
Here's the previews:
MQNiO6o.png
y11Z6Kn.png
Ohhh goodness I didn't think it'd get this much interest ahh thanks everyone!

@Rhea @Rubellite @Abirue @Morphius @Fujoshi
@Tocklaneth @Asmo @Luunai @Jazz @Nymphalidae

Congrats you guys filled up the list! At this time can you guys send over the payment of 500g?

I'll submit the accent after the last payment is done~

@Founder @PyrrhicComedy
I put you guys on the second run and also on the pinglist, thanks for your interest!

@Minx
Here's the previews:
MQNiO6o.png
y11Z6Kn.png
@TeaDino
Can I get in on that second run of Steam Powered
@TeaDino
Can I get in on that second run of Steam Powered
@TeaDino
Put me down for one of the Steam Powered accents, please & thank you! ^^ And could I be added to your general ping list? :)
@TeaDino
Put me down for one of the Steam Powered accents, please & thank you! ^^ And could I be added to your general ping list? :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@TeaDino

I'd like to be on the list for Steam Powered Male WC please! Also your general pinglist in general; gorgeous stuff! (I love your Swipp Swap skin; can't wait to see what's needed for it!)
@TeaDino

I'd like to be on the list for Steam Powered Male WC please! Also your general pinglist in general; gorgeous stuff! (I love your Swipp Swap skin; can't wait to see what's needed for it!)
Looking for a female gen one sunshine/mulberry/leaf! Will pay considerably for it!
@Virgil
@Soupy
@frontyardgnome

Added you guys to the list! Thank you~
@Virgil
@Soupy
@frontyardgnome

Added you guys to the list! Thank you~
@TeaDino I would potentially be interested in that tundra accent, however... I'm broke right now. -_- But! I realized that the Male Mirror accent for Flameforger's fest was by you.. and I wanted to share with you how absolutely perfect it looks on my Rhos. =) I've had many, many people compliment me on him. So... Thank you, thank you, thank you!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5163337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51634/5163337_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TeaDino
I would potentially be interested in that tundra accent, however... I'm broke right now. -_-

But! I realized that the Male Mirror accent for Flameforger's fest was by you.. and I wanted to share with you how absolutely perfect it looks on my Rhos. =) I've had many, many people compliment me on him. So... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

5163337_350.png
@TeaDino - I'd like a slot of your new WC accent :)
@TeaDino - I'd like a slot of your new WC accent :)
Accent Shop
@TeaDino
Please put me down for your Steampowered WC accent!
@TeaDino
Please put me down for your Steampowered WC accent!
@Miya
No worries! If you'd like to reserve the tundra skin til you have the funds that's fine too 8)
I can hang onto it for you.

And ahhhh thank you! I'm very glad you found a place for my accent on your dragon, and he's quite stunning!
@Miya
No worries! If you'd like to reserve the tundra skin til you have the funds that's fine too 8)
I can hang onto it for you.

And ahhhh thank you! I'm very glad you found a place for my accent on your dragon, and he's quite stunning!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84