Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*~brit's stuff (get ur big fish here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
i'll take a slot!
i'll take a slot!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@brit
ok i have the money if its ok to pay with 150k treasure and 125 gems ill take a slot
@brit
ok i have the money if its ok to pay with 150k treasure and 125 gems ill take a slot
@brit
May I take a treasure slot?
@brit
May I take a treasure slot?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@brit

Can I have a slot please? :)
@brit

Can I have a slot please? :)
24l1v5x.gif____33lfj94.gif____24l1v5x.gif
@brit i cannot resist, please put me down for a copy. i'll send payment now!
@brit i cannot resist, please put me down for a copy. i'll send payment now!
@brit
keep me on your ping list please i def want this but ill have to get it later if thats okay ;w;
wait i take that back put me on the list i got the money if you can take treasure!!!!
@brit
keep me on your ping list please i def want this but ill have to get it later if thats okay ;w;
wait i take that back put me on the list i got the money if you can take treasure!!!!
@brit I'd like a slot please c:
@brit I'd like a slot please c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@brit
I'll take a slot c:
@brit
I'll take a slot c:
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@tacroy got your payment, so you're all set!

@corvusTenebra @snowy @Amphiptere @Geisha
you guys are in the first run so please try to pay before or on tuesday! c:
any mix of treasure and gems is fine as long as it's pretty consistent with 200kt=450g (simplifies to 1:444 I think)

@batmom @snowpea @xazz
y'all are gonna have to wait for the second printing (wow i can't believe there's enough interest for two printings)

i'd appreciate it if you'd hold off paying until the first one goes through (to avoid confusion)
@tacroy got your payment, so you're all set!

@corvusTenebra @snowy @Amphiptere @Geisha
you guys are in the first run so please try to pay before or on tuesday! c:
any mix of treasure and gems is fine as long as it's pretty consistent with 200kt=450g (simplifies to 1:444 I think)

@batmom @snowpea @xazz
y'all are gonna have to wait for the second printing (wow i can't believe there's enough interest for two printings)

i'd appreciate it if you'd hold off paying until the first one goes through (to avoid confusion)
Na5WGHa.png
@brit eeeeee this is actually better for me i can get more money together!! are you okay with me paying with treasure when the time comes? :3

ps also this accent is amazing it deserves a lot of love if it couldnt win
@brit eeeeee this is actually better for me i can get more money together!! are you okay with me paying with treasure when the time comes? :3

ps also this accent is amazing it deserves a lot of love if it couldnt win
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101