Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*~brit's stuff (get ur big fish here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@brit i'll start saving up but it takes a while so i wont take a slot right now.
@brit i'll start saving up but it takes a while so i wont take a slot right now.
qPUMNWy.png
@spocksocks @Manda @Spacette

all of you guys are on the list! (which means we have enough to print) since logomachy can pay on tuesday I'm going to make that the payment date for everyone and see if we fill more slots in the meantime c:
@spocksocks @Manda @Spacette

all of you guys are on the list! (which means we have enough to print) since logomachy can pay on tuesday I'm going to make that the payment date for everyone and see if we fill more slots in the meantime c:
Na5WGHa.png
@Koopaling that's perfectly fine! c:
@Koopaling that's perfectly fine! c:
Na5WGHa.png
@brit Would it be too weird to split the cost and pay 100k treasure and 225 gems? That would be the most convenient for me right now. But otherwise I'll just pay 200k.
@brit Would it be too weird to split the cost and pay 100k treasure and 225 gems? That would be the most convenient for me right now. But otherwise I'll just pay 200k.
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
@spocksocks yeah that's cool c:
@spocksocks yeah that's cool c:
Na5WGHa.png
@brit Awesome! I'll send it over now. c:
@brit Awesome! I'll send it over now. c:
tumblr_inline_ngwfq5Vf891rvrguk.png mwxYQwg.png
@brit could I possibly get a preview with this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=835784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8358/835784_350.png[/img] [/url]
@brit
could I possibly get a preview with this guy?
835784_350.png
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@brit
ill start saving up omg cuz i really want that accent its so cute!!!
@brit
ill start saving up omg cuz i really want that accent its so cute!!!
@xazz ta-da!

119uhrt.jpg

@corvusTenebra thanks! it looks like a lot of people need time to save up so a second print is super likely! c:
@xazz ta-da!

119uhrt.jpg

@corvusTenebra thanks! it looks like a lot of people need time to save up so a second print is super likely! c:
Na5WGHa.png
@brit
well i sold pretty much everything in my hoard and i need like 25 more gems to be able to get it and i guess i could be able to get it with all the stuff i put in the auction house so hopefully i wont have to wait for next round
@brit
well i sold pretty much everything in my hoard and i need like 25 more gems to be able to get it and i guess i could be able to get it with all the stuff i put in the auction house so hopefully i wont have to wait for next round
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101