Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 306 307
@0bsidian (sorry for the late reply! i missed the ping. n.n;)

thank you! ;u;

ive added you to the specific list for f fae!

@Comfit

sure thing! also WOW those shiny grays really make the rose colors pop, they look so lovely!! :D thanks for showing me, and for buying. n.n
@0bsidian (sorry for the late reply! i missed the ping. n.n;)

thank you! ;u;

ive added you to the specific list for f fae!

@Comfit

sure thing! also WOW those shiny grays really make the rose colors pop, they look so lovely!! :D thanks for showing me, and for buying. n.n

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Ik! I just couldn't resist, you're welcome!!
@cosmo Ik! I just couldn't resist, you're welcome!!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif Wishlist

Coli Challenge
[font=candara]@cosmo You have some of my favorite accents ever!!! I was wondering if you'd ever design a White Azalea Garden accent for male Snappers? :0 I have the female version on my darling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4275&tab=dragon&did=30461903]Lychee[/url], but her twin brother, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=4275&did=27662657]Pitaya [/url]totally wants the same accent as her. If not then that's ok! <3 Also I wanted to show off my alien babs! These two have been so plain and without an accent/outfit for so long until I previewed your alien accents on them and fell in love! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18339568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183396/18339568_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38139811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381399/38139811_350.png[/img] [/url] Their apparel may cover up the part on the head, but I just love the lines and stars elsewhere on them!
@cosmo
You have some of my favorite accents ever!!! I was wondering if you'd ever design a White Azalea Garden accent for male Snappers? :0 I have the female version on my darling Lychee, but her twin brother, Pitaya totally wants the same accent as her. If not then that's ok! <3

Also I wanted to show off my alien babs! These two have been so plain and without an accent/outfit for so long until I previewed your alien accents on them and fell in love! :D

18339568_350.png

38139811_350.png

Their apparel may cover up the part on the head, but I just love the lines and stars elsewhere on them!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Sylphiette
wow they are both so pretty! ;_; actually your entire lair is gorgeous too!!

completing matching pairs for accents that aren't currently for both poses is a priority of mine for the future! i'm currently busy but next month i really want to start getting some more accents out so we'll see! if you see "new - snm" listed in my printing queue in the future that'll probably be it. :^)

also thanks for sharing with me your beautiful dragons. C':
@Sylphiette
wow they are both so pretty! ;_; actually your entire lair is gorgeous too!!

completing matching pairs for accents that aren't currently for both poses is a priority of mine for the future! i'm currently busy but next month i really want to start getting some more accents out so we'll see! if you see "new - snm" listed in my printing queue in the future that'll probably be it. :^)

also thanks for sharing with me your beautiful dragons. C':

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Hi! Could I be added to the reprint list for yellow alien CF?
@cosmo Hi! Could I be added to the reprint list for yellow alien CF?
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@cosmo
Oi it's me again, long time no see !!
Could you add me to the Milky way CF reprint list ? I think that accent is PERFECT for Mari
Oh yeah and if you're thinking of reprinting Baby Universe CF someday i'd be down for that too ! (i have like 75g right now but i believe in the future hhhh)

It's gonna be my fourth and fifth accents from you if i can round up the gems by the time you reprint !!
@cosmo
Oi it's me again, long time no see !!
Could you add me to the Milky way CF reprint list ? I think that accent is PERFECT for Mari
Oh yeah and if you're thinking of reprinting Baby Universe CF someday i'd be down for that too ! (i have like 75g right now but i believe in the future hhhh)

It's gonna be my fourth and fifth accents from you if i can round up the gems by the time you reprint !!
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@SquidneyTsu
added!

@Nontan
hello friend! :^) i've put you down for both, and the quota has been filled for milkyway cf so i should be able to print that soon!
@SquidneyTsu
added!

@Nontan
hello friend! :^) i've put you down for both, and the quota has been filled for milkyway cf so i should be able to print that soon!

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo

Can I hop on your general pinglist please? c:
@cosmo

Can I hop on your general pinglist please? c:
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr

added! uwu
@OfficialEspurr

added! uwu

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

Are the bubble accents for coatls still for sale by any chance?
Are the bubble accents for coatls still for sale by any chance?
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 306 307