Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 306 307
@NotQuiteToxic
aah thank you i love me some soft dragons!! the lace pieces are a nice touch. c: thanks for showing me, would you mind if i added them to the spotlight? n.n

and added you to the reprint list for bright patch!
@NotQuiteToxic
aah thank you i love me some soft dragons!! the lace pieces are a nice touch. c: thanks for showing me, would you mind if i added them to the spotlight? n.n

and added you to the reprint list for bright patch!

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo

That'd be perfectly fine! Thank you, by the way
@cosmo

That'd be perfectly fine! Thank you, by the way
@cosmo

Hi! Could I added in your general pinglist please? :D
@cosmo

Hi! Could I added in your general pinglist please? :D
mOrJRSi.png
@ideunatty

added! c:
@ideunatty

added! c:

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Do you still have Bubble CF? :0 And mind letting me know if Bubble CM is reprinted? ^-^ <3 So cute!!
@cosmo Do you still have Bubble CF? :0 And mind letting me know if Bubble CM is reprinted? ^-^ <3 So cute!!
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake
oops sorry, i was holding the last copy of bubble cf for some one and forgot to update when they finished paying for it! n.n; so it is currently sold out!

i'll add you to the reprint list for bubble cm, do you want to be added for cf too? :^)
@CrazyCake
oops sorry, i was holding the last copy of bubble cf for some one and forgot to update when they finished paying for it! n.n; so it is currently sold out!

i'll add you to the reprint list for bubble cm, do you want to be added for cf too? :^)

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo
Hey there! Would you be able to put me down as definitely interested, if you ever print a purple or blue female wildclaw alien accent? C: it's perfect for one of my dragons, but the colours available don't quite match her blue/purple theme ^-^

Thank you in advance! :D

Edit: I have a feeling I've asked you before, but I can't remember lol
@cosmo
Hey there! Would you be able to put me down as definitely interested, if you ever print a purple or blue female wildclaw alien accent? C: it's perfect for one of my dragons, but the colours available don't quite match her blue/purple theme ^-^

Thank you in advance! :D

Edit: I have a feeling I've asked you before, but I can't remember lol
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
are you asking if i can put you down for reprints or if i'll ever make those colors? because they are already a thing. :0

regardless, i can put you down for reprints for sure! just let me know which one you want, or if you want both.
@Reefknot
are you asking if i can put you down for reprints or if i'll ever make those colors? because they are already a thing. :0

regardless, i can put you down for reprints for sure! just let me know which one you want, or if you want both.

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo
Oh dang! I never saw those in the list :0 can I be put down for a reprint of the blue one? :D
@cosmo
Oh dang! I never saw those in the list :0 can I be put down for a reprint of the blue one? :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
there's a link in the main post that will take you to my full catalog, which you can sort by breed! makes looking for out of stock stuff easier. :^)

oh! i guess you did ask me about this before, because you are already on the list. n.n
@Reefknot
there's a link in the main post that will take you to my full catalog, which you can sort by breed! makes looking for out of stock stuff easier. :^)

oh! i guess you did ask me about this before, because you are already on the list. n.n

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 306 307