Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 3511 3512
have

want
» will take gem offers
» anything flowery/naturey
» pastel/colorful
» jewelry, desert, light aesthetic, autumn aesthetic
have

want
» will take gem offers
» anything flowery/naturey
» pastel/colorful
» jewelry, desert, light aesthetic, autumn aesthetic
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov
Do any of these interest you for Ananke?
Have:

*= equipped
I also have this gen 1 WC boy that is for sale that could (possibly) be traded! (The boy also has art)
@Cov
Do any of these interest you for Ananke?
Have:

*= equipped
I also have this gen 1 WC boy that is for sale that could (possibly) be traded! (The boy also has art)
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
[quote name="Reignhart" date="2017-12-12 22:14:05" ][b]HAVE:[/b] UM (first 2 are retired): [skin=9028][skin=24402][skin=24470] Festive: [skin=21585][skin=21591][skin=22271][skin=21142][skin=8966][skin=21988][skin=18607][skin=23592][skin=23989][skin=24530][skin=22265][skin=23988][skin=23587][skin=16379][skin=10526][skin=18013][skin=19331][skin=22930][skin=23308][skin=21582][skin=21583][skin=26143][skin=26144] Coliseum: [skin=9206][skin=9212][skin=9657][skin=24422][skin=24423] [b]WANT:[/b] [skin=19832][skin=22732][skin=17328][skin=23926][skin=2240] Also looking for skins/accents for these dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=32662691](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=36717281](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=34060840](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=32972246](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=38348865](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=40571790](click)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=313327&tab=dragon&did=39493811](click)[/url] [b][LIST] [*]I can trade or buy [*][b]Will trade multiple festive skins/accents OR 1 festive and 1 UM skin/accent for 1 of something on my want list[/b] [*]Will also trade multiple coliseum skins/accents [*]I'm open to haggling [*]Feel free to ping or PM me offers [/LIST] [/quote] Updated with [b]Heart of the Hurricane[/b], [b]Swallow Breeze[/b], and [b]coliseum skins[/b].
Reignhart wrote on 2017-12-12 22:14:05:
HAVE:
UM (first 2 are retired):

Festive:

Coliseum:

WANT:

Also looking for skins/accents for these dragons: (click) (click) (click) (click) (click) (click) (click)

• I can trade or buy
  • Will trade multiple festive skins/accents OR 1 festive and 1 UM skin/accent for 1 of something on my want list
  • Will also trade multiple coliseum skins/accents
  • I'm open to haggling
  • Feel free to ping or PM me offers

Updated with Heart of the Hurricane, Swallow Breeze, and coliseum skins.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Cov
Hey, do you have a price in mind for the BogM accent Hermetic Runes M? :)
I do also have several UMs, all equipped on my dragons, though I would be hesitant about most of them (you can check, though, the first page in my lair and a few on the second). ^-^
@Cov
Hey, do you have a price in mind for the BogM accent Hermetic Runes M? :)
I do also have several UMs, all equipped on my dragons, though I would be hesitant about most of them (you can check, though, the first page in my lair and a few on the second). ^-^
Feel free to ask me details about any skins.
Please PM me offers!

Have:

(difficult to trade)

Want:
Gems/Treasure

UM trades, looking for accents/skins for...
F SD / M Coatl / F SD / F SD /F Ridgie / M SD / M Coatl
Feel free to ask me details about any skins.
Please PM me offers!

Have:

(difficult to trade)

Want:
Gems/Treasure

UM trades, looking for accents/skins for...
F SD / M Coatl / F SD / F SD /F Ridgie / M SD / M Coatl
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
Accents I have doubles of or want to get rid off in general
yes these are all for trade or sale make me offers!

I accpet gems but treasure is also ok at 1:900~

Not looking for festival accents or items

*my own things are personal copies I have in stock.
Those are just for trades unless listed in the AH *

]

Customs (mostly just for trades)

Want

Customs (most --> least)

Collecting Ridgeback stuff!!! So if you have some of those oldies hmu!!

by number
both normal UM and customs
It's hard to find out which ones are customs due their age

Stuff in general

Regular

(My complete collection is here and I would be willing to part with things for accents I want really badly!)

I will consider offers of Plague,Water,Shadow and Robotic themed skins for

Ridgebacks, Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Skydancers, Bogsneaks, Guardians, Imperials

Accents I have doubles of or want to get rid off in general
yes these are all for trade or sale make me offers!

I accpet gems but treasure is also ok at 1:900~

Not looking for festival accents or items

*my own things are personal copies I have in stock.
Those are just for trades unless listed in the AH *

]

Customs (mostly just for trades)

Want

Customs (most --> least)

Collecting Ridgeback stuff!!! So if you have some of those oldies hmu!!

by number
both normal UM and customs
It's hard to find out which ones are customs due their age

Stuff in general

Regular

(My complete collection is here and I would be willing to part with things for accents I want really badly!)

I will consider offers of Plague,Water,Shadow and Robotic themed skins for

Ridgebacks, Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Skydancers, Bogsneaks, Guardians, Imperials

Have

(Accent: Varla...)

Want
Another UM accent or skincent, or gems.
It is currently on the AH for 1.4kg, 100g below the next lowest, and I might be open to some negotiation.
In an accent/skincent trade, I'll look at anything as long as it at least somewhat fits in with my lair.
Edit: I would be very interested in finding an accent that is space themed with golden accents for WC or Imp males. Same goes with anything that is dark in colour with golden accents, or very obviously light themed.
Have

(Accent: Varla...)

Want
Another UM accent or skincent, or gems.
It is currently on the AH for 1.4kg, 100g below the next lowest, and I might be open to some negotiation.
In an accent/skincent trade, I'll look at anything as long as it at least somewhat fits in with my lair.
Edit: I would be very interested in finding an accent that is space themed with golden accents for WC or Imp males. Same goes with anything that is dark in colour with golden accents, or very obviously light themed.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
looking for:

or

this is the Ultimate Goal™ so i'll probably trade a large chunk of equipped accents for one of these or otherwise pay cold hard gems. just give me a ballpark or w/e?
looking for:

or

this is the Ultimate Goal™ so i'll probably trade a large chunk of equipped accents for one of these or otherwise pay cold hard gems. just give me a ballpark or w/e?
enV6nur.png
Looking for:

Have:

Looking for:

Have:

52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne Any chance you would take iii Somnus and additional gems for a copy of Umi? :)
@ThirtyOne Any chance you would take iii Somnus and additional gems for a copy of Umi? :)
1 2 ... 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 3511 3512