Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3520 3521
@Vulpen Would you trade your [item=Accent: Harpy Prince] for [item=Accent: African Breeze]?
@Vulpen

Would you trade your Accent: Harpy Prince for Accent: African Breeze ?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@Uniformshark Sorry, but I would only trade it for another custom :( (Especially since SOMNUS is only shelved and not retired)
@Uniformshark Sorry, but I would only trade it for another custom :( (Especially since SOMNUS is only shelved and not retired)
52YLo8F.png
@kingdoms, Sorry for such a late reply ;v; I think I just recently sold Masumi no Okane, unfortunately. Good luck on your search though!
@kingdoms, Sorry for such a late reply ;v; I think I just recently sold Masumi no Okane, unfortunately. Good luck on your search though!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@ExcelsisDeo

Hello! Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I'm not interested in African breeze. Sorry!
@ExcelsisDeo

Hello! Thank you for the offer, unfortunately I'm not interested in African breeze. Sorry!
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
have

looking for
primarily looking for gems, but also any of the following accents:

have

looking for
primarily looking for gems, but also any of the following accents:

tumblr_p8rcdlSEsz1vzel59o2_540.gif

Imperial:

Skydancer:

Guardian:

Coatl:

Pearlcatcher:

Wildclaw:

Fae:

Spiral:

Customs:

Want:

Male Imperials, Male Coalts, Female Spirals, and Female Bogsneaks are my favorites to name a few! But show me anything!

Imperial:

Skydancer:

Guardian:

Coatl:

Pearlcatcher:

Wildclaw:

Fae:

Spiral:

Customs:

Want:

Male Imperials, Male Coalts, Female Spirals, and Female Bogsneaks are my favorites to name a few! But show me anything!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Have:

Want:
Gems/treasure
Nature/filigree/gold/brown/green/white accents (basically anything that matches my lair)
Have:

Want:
Gems/treasure
Nature/filigree/gold/brown/green/white accents (basically anything that matches my lair)
[quote name="Ashirene" date="2018-04-10 09:15:38" ] [b]looking for:[/b] [skin=13201] or [skin=12576] this is the Ultimate Goal™ so i'll probably trade a large chunk of equipped accents for one of these or otherwise pay cold hard gems. just give me a ballpark or w/e? [/quote]
Ashirene wrote on 2018-04-10 09:15:38:
looking for:

or

this is the Ultimate Goal™ so i'll probably trade a large chunk of equipped accents for one of these or otherwise pay cold hard gems. just give me a ballpark or w/e?
enV6nur.png
~custom specific post~
I know there is probably like 3 other people who are into customs AND like male Ridgebacks but I guess it's worth a shot

new-->

5 copy print

other customs I have

Want
(most--> least)

Ridgeback

by number!
both normal UM and customs

~custom specific post~
I know there is probably like 3 other people who are into customs AND like male Ridgebacks but I guess it's worth a shot

new-->

5 copy print

other customs I have

Want
(most--> least)

Ridgeback

by number!
both normal UM and customs

Seeking:

Have: Gems. I realize that these are limited customs and am prepared to pay accordingly. I'm open to trades (what I have is here), but knowing what I know, I figure the folks who have copies of these already have most of the same customs I do.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!
Seeking:

Have: Gems. I realize that these are limited customs and am prepared to pay accordingly. I'm open to trades (what I have is here), but knowing what I know, I figure the folks who have copies of these already have most of the same customs I do.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!
1 2 ... 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3520 3521