Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Inkpot V2 - Stone Obelisk F
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@Kirihana for sure.
@Kirihana for sure.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

I'd like a spot for Steelhide if that's still available, please. :D
@Ink

I'd like a spot for Steelhide if that's still available, please. :D
thunderworks_sig.pngthunderworks_sigasdf.png
@Ink Could I get a slot for the Steelhide please?
@Ink Could I get a slot for the Steelhide please?
b6r81x.jpg
@LightningBIade and @Cliffe

No problem guys, I'll but you down right away.
@LightningBIade and @Cliffe

No problem guys, I'll but you down right away.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Thanks so much for linking me to your thread! Do you allow for treasure slots further down the list to be claimed/do pings for when those are available by any chance? I'd definitely be interested in slots for Metalbound and Steelhide.
@Ink Thanks so much for linking me to your thread! Do you allow for treasure slots further down the list to be claimed/do pings for when those are available by any chance? I'd definitely be interested in slots for Metalbound and Steelhide.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina for sure! I can do treasure slots anytime, they just depend on the current translation rate between the two currencies. I can't print until the gem slots are filled but I can definitely mark you down.
@Vovina for sure! I can do treasure slots anytime, they just depend on the current translation rate between the two currencies. I can't print until the gem slots are filled but I can definitely mark you down.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Thank you so much! I'd love a slot for Steelhide and Metalbound, please, if that's alright. I'll try to get the gems by that time too for you just in case--let me know if you end up needing them and I'll see if I can convert.
@Ink Thank you so much! I'd love a slot for Steelhide and Metalbound, please, if that's alright. I'll try to get the gems by that time too for you just in case--let me know if you end up needing them and I'll see if I can convert.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina all right! gotcha down.
@Vovina all right! gotcha down.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Put me on the list for Steelhide please! A treasure slot.
@Ink

Put me on the list for Steelhide please! A treasure slot.
@adiostoreadumb absolutely, right away :)
@adiostoreadumb absolutely, right away :)

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40