Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | benalene's skins! (on hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Jinkx
Certainly! No preview or anything?
@Jinkx
Certainly! No preview or anything?
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene

lol, I don't actually have the dragon I'm going to use it on yet but it's for a character dragon based on a cat so I know I'll use it later. I'd love to be pinged if you come out with any new accents as well.
@benalene

lol, I don't actually have the dragon I'm going to use it on yet but it's for a character dragon based on a cat so I know I'll use it later. I'd love to be pinged if you come out with any new accents as well.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx
Oh awesome! I have you down as paid!
@Jinkx
Oh awesome! I have you down as paid!
@Benalene

well, I'm not sure which dragon'll wear it, but I'm definitely gonna need one of the tundra accents! could I go ahead and snag a slot? also, should I pay in advance or upon delivery?
@Benalene

well, I'm not sure which dragon'll wear it, but I'm definitely gonna need one of the tundra accents! could I go ahead and snag a slot? also, should I pay in advance or upon delivery?
pEubtYJ.png
@Rifter
Sweet! You can either pay now, or when all the slots are filled. I do need the gems before I can submit the accent, though. But I'll ping everybody when the slots are filled and I am ready to submit, and you can send gems then.
@Rifter
Sweet! You can either pay now, or when all the slots are filled. I do need the gems before I can submit the accent, though. But I'll ping everybody when the slots are filled and I am ready to submit, and you can send gems then.
@benalene While I don't have a rat, I had a dog that looked insanely close to this. I have the dragon but he's not the correct breed (yet). Could you show me what he'd look like as a coatl with stripes secondary with this accent? He's Obsidian / White / White. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4829242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48293/4829242_350.png[/img] [/url]
@benalene

While I don't have a rat, I had a dog that looked insanely close to this.

I have the dragon but he's not the correct breed (yet). Could you show me what he'd look like as a coatl with stripes secondary with this accent? He's Obsidian / White / White.

4829242_350.png
@BlackAbyss Here he is! It is such a nice patterning, on rats, cats, or dogs (or coatls!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/iuk48m2.png[/img]
@BlackAbyss
Here he is! It is such a nice patterning, on rats, cats, or dogs (or coatls!)

iuk48m2.png
@benalene

Very.

I don't have the gems to afford it (105 because I don't buy them xP) but could you let me know if you ever allow other payments? I noticed you said you may allow TR payments if there's any interest. :P
@benalene

Very.

I don't have the gems to afford it (105 because I don't buy them xP) but could you let me know if you ever allow other payments? I noticed you said you may allow TR payments if there's any interest. :P
@BlackAbyss
I have a surplus of gems right now, so I don't mind accepting treasure. I guess my ratio right now is 1:330, so that would be 165k. The only time I wouldn't be able to accept treasure would be if I didn't have the gems on hand (since the accent blueprints cost gems, and I have to have them upfront to submit the accent!).
@BlackAbyss
I have a surplus of gems right now, so I don't mind accepting treasure. I guess my ratio right now is 1:330, so that would be 165k. The only time I wouldn't be able to accept treasure would be if I didn't have the gems on hand (since the accent blueprints cost gems, and I have to have them upfront to submit the accent!).
@benalene

That's understandable. I figured that's why and I wouldn't have been surprised if you didn't take other payments.

Could you add me to the list?
@benalene

That's understandable. I figured that's why and I wouldn't have been surprised if you didn't take other payments.

Could you add me to the list?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25