Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 596 597
@osiem do you accept any other kind of payments like a different user made accent or double genones or both? I have the accent [item=Accent: Cyan Poison Dart] and two gened double aqua dragons, (aqua blood aqua and aqua aqua sunshine) one with stained that I would trade for the night paladin f or the blood paladin f accent, I saw a friend on facebook with the blood one and these are gorgeous!
@osiem do you accept any other kind of payments like a different user made accent or double genones or both? I have the accent
Accent: Cyan Poison Dart
and two gened double aqua dragons, (aqua blood aqua and aqua aqua sunshine) one with stained that I would trade for the night paladin f or the blood paladin f accent, I saw a friend on facebook with the blood one and these are gorgeous!
@Saere I put you on the ping list, I will ping you when it's available ^^
@LeafeonWarrior sorry, I don't do item/dragon trades for my accents
@Saere I put you on the ping list, I will ping you when it's available ^^
@LeafeonWarrior sorry, I don't do item/dragon trades for my accents
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem would you take 550 gems and 35kt right now for a f blood paladin and then I pay off the rest tmrw?
@osiem would you take 550 gems and 35kt right now for a f blood paladin and then I pay off the rest tmrw?
I need like a hundred of these headphones accents. I had to get this one off the AH for 500 gems. I did not have 500 gems. I need more gems so I can have more headphones. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34016447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340165/34016447_350.png[/img] [/url]
I need like a hundred of these headphones accents. I had to get this one off the AH for 500 gems.

I did not have 500 gems.

I need more gems so I can have more headphones.

34016447_350.png
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I would like to be put down on the Interest list for all of the Headphones accents.

Time to start saving gems.

Gonna make so many music dragons.

So many.
I would like to be put down on the Interest list for all of the Headphones accents.

Time to start saving gems.

Gonna make so many music dragons.

So many.
@osiem
Hi, can you please add me to the interest list for the accent Little Pink Flowers for female Tundra?
@osiem
Hi, can you please add me to the interest list for the accent Little Pink Flowers for female Tundra?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
I grabbed a blood paladin off the ah. Thank you so much~ these are wonderful
I grabbed a blood paladin off the ah. Thank you so much~ these are wonderful
@AnacronicCobra all headphone accents I have or just the pearlcatcher ones? and should I include green ones for male PC, or just other colors?
@Gardenie done
@AnacronicCobra all headphone accents I have or just the pearlcatcher ones? and should I include green ones for male PC, or just other colors?
@Gardenie done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem All

I have a lot of kpop dragons and the headphones go along with it well, so all of the headphones.
@osiem All

I have a lot of kpop dragons and the headphones go along with it well, so all of the headphones.
@AnacronicCobra all noted and I have green headphones for female tundra available at this (F Tundra headphones g)

there is copy in AH
@AnacronicCobra all noted and I have green headphones for female tundra available at this (F Tundra headphones g)

there is copy in AH
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
1 2 ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... 596 597