Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 553 554 555 556 557 ... 596 597
@osiem Did see that, working on gems at the mo'. I spent them all on the Pearlcatcher ones I have, lol. Got some nice stuff up on the AH though, so hopefully it won't take too long.
@osiem Did see that, working on gems at the mo'. I spent them all on the Pearlcatcher ones I have, lol. Got some nice stuff up on the AH though, so hopefully it won't take too long.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@osiem Quick question, do you have the skin numbers of the red and blue PC headphones? Trying to set up something in the Dressing Room. Got a purple dragon, gotta figure out which one's better (probably should've gone blue or red to match the accent, lol).

Edit: Nvm I figured it out
@osiem Quick question, do you have the skin numbers of the red and blue PC headphones? Trying to set up something in the Dressing Room. Got a purple dragon, gotta figure out which one's better (probably should've gone blue or red to match the accent, lol).

Edit: Nvm I figured it out
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
[size=2]@osiem I just wanted to show you I bought one of your skins from the AH, it really fits my girl ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=912062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9121/912062_350.png[/img] [/url]
@osiem I just wanted to show you I bought one of your skins from the AH,
it really fits my girl ^^
912062_350.png
8G9Vnvx.gif
@osiem

Hello! If "Spring Paladin m" is still open for orders, could you put me on the pinglist please ?
@osiem

Hello! If "Spring Paladin m" is still open for orders, could you put me on the pinglist please ?
@osiem
Hello! Are there any copies of "More Scales guard F" still available? If so, I'd like to purchase one, please!
@osiem
Hello! Are there any copies of "More Scales guard F" still available? If so, I'd like to purchase one, please!
a7NFvFN.png
@Imani I put you on reserve list for next batch
@PostalBromeliad I have some in stock, I will set private auction for you in a moment
@Imani I put you on reserve list for next batch
@PostalBromeliad I have some in stock, I will set private auction for you in a moment
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Awesome! Thank you so much!
@osiem Awesome! Thank you so much!
a7NFvFN.png
@osiem
Hi ;)
I checked your list and I'd love to buy this accent
Accent: Gold Tattoo imp f

@osiem
Hi ;)
I checked your list and I'd love to buy this accent
Accent: Gold Tattoo imp f

work it harder
make it better
do it faster
makes us stronger
@Corevirus sorry, I don't have any available at this moment, I can ping you when I have them back in stock (I don't know when it would be though, sorry)
@Corevirus sorry, I don't have any available at this moment, I can ping you when I have them back in stock (I don't know when it would be though, sorry)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
yep, add me in ping list\Interest List for it
thank you
@osiem
yep, add me in ping list\Interest List for it
thank you