Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blaireau's Accents
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
@blaireau i was thinking a similar solid leafy look for the swamp fur all over, so the swamp is completely covered and just a similar shade of green on the wings - maybe two tone with a little detail to match the rest, but mostly just the colour change. Your Coatl Pastel accent has that kind of thing, if it was darker green at the top and faded to lighter green at the tips like Spinner, or the other way around like Stripes She has spinner atm, but all the genes still come up with a camo swamp effect, so I'm happy to cover/ignore them. Like this, but with the gorgeous leafy effect and colours of the existing accent on the green fur and some kind of green shading to match on the wings. Does that make sense? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=8&winggene=16&wings=38&auth=33d9bc13ab9d9fcf3aaea1fa6ce6d8066221d68e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@blaireau

i was thinking a similar solid leafy look for the swamp fur all over, so the swamp is completely covered and just a similar shade of green on the wings - maybe two tone with a little detail to match the rest, but mostly just the colour change. Your Coatl Pastel accent has that kind of thing, if it was darker green at the top and faded to lighter green at the tips like Spinner, or the other way around like Stripes

She has spinner atm, but all the genes still come up with a camo swamp effect, so I'm happy to cover/ignore them.

Like this, but with the gorgeous leafy effect and colours of the existing accent on the green fur and some kind of green shading to match on the wings. Does that make sense?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=8&winggene=16&wings=38&auth=33d9bc13ab9d9fcf3aaea1fa6ce6d8066221d68e&dummyext=prev.png
@blaireau
Hey there, I'm not sure if your active but I would really like to know if you'd be willing to reprint Lady Glade?
@blaireau
Hey there, I'm not sure if your active but I would really like to know if you'd be willing to reprint Lady Glade?
I'm currently in the market for an XXX Gen 1 or an Unbred 5 Digit Gen 1,
If you have either feel free to pm me so we can work something out!

I'm also buying high list pets on Chickensmoothie,
Check out my thread!
@TopsySky I still pop in now and then. :) And sure, I'd be more than happy to reprint Lady Glade! I'll send you a crossroads once the order comes in.
@TopsySky I still pop in now and then. :) And sure, I'd be more than happy to reprint Lady Glade! I'll send you a crossroads once the order comes in.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau
Th ask you so so much! c:
@blaireau
Th ask you so so much! c:
I'm currently in the market for an XXX Gen 1 or an Unbred 5 Digit Gen 1,
If you have either feel free to pm me so we can work something out!

I'm also buying high list pets on Chickensmoothie,
Check out my thread!
@blaireau Would you be willing to reprint your Gryphon accent for male skydancers? ^^ Would a reprint cost more than the 500g for accents that you have listed, or...? :'D
@blaireau Would you be willing to reprint your Gryphon accent for male skydancers? ^^ Would a reprint cost more than the 500g for accents that you have listed, or...? :'D
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurnLeafyToast Still only 500g! :) I need to save up a buy a new blueprint, but I'll toss a crossroads your way once I reprint. (Mostly a matter of selling some of the junk I hoard to resell later. :P)
@BurnLeafyToast Still only 500g! :) I need to save up a buy a new blueprint, but I'll toss a crossroads your way once I reprint. (Mostly a matter of selling some of the junk I hoard to resell later. :P)
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

Put me on the pinglist for the Sarcastic Fringehead Accent, I want a copy.
@blaireau

Put me on the pinglist for the Sarcastic Fringehead Accent, I want a copy.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
@SoulWraith Will do! Might be a bit before I can reorder though, I was only just able to reorder Gryphon and need to rebuild funds.
@SoulWraith Will do! Might be a bit before I can reorder though, I was only just able to reorder Gryphon and need to rebuild funds.
“blaireau’s
is it alright to resell these skins and accents?
is it alright to resell these skins and accents?
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@sauridium Yep, go ahead. :)
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42