Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 2283 2284
(@RoobGroob ok nice. do they have any friends or family in their clan? it helps with the story if you try to weave in another character or two, at least for a short time. now, think about how they got there, what were they doing? what do you think happened to get them there? were they specifically chosen to go there or did they sneak off to seek refuge there? it all depends. enjoy ur roleplaying my frens. ima just watch you guys lmao. i may return eventually tho. i say that a lot. lel)
(@RoobGroob ok nice. do they have any friends or family in their clan? it helps with the story if you try to weave in another character or two, at least for a short time. now, think about how they got there, what were they doing? what do you think happened to get them there? were they specifically chosen to go there or did they sneak off to seek refuge there? it all depends. enjoy ur roleplaying my frens. ima just watch you guys lmao. i may return eventually tho. i say that a lot. lel)
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
Corpse uses eliminate and kills everything
Corpse uses eliminate and kills everything
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
Being as stealthy as he possibly could be, a small forest primary tundra entered the grounds, mixing in with all the other dragons to the best of his abilities. His superior, Weed, had told him this was a splendid place where he could hone his abilities to become the greatest warrior, at least he hoped this was the correct place. He still wasn't too sure about his own ability to navigate his surroundings. Not to mention those two things he had to study, longdude and tatedude. He was fairly positive those were what they were called. So, to make a good impression to the teacher, which he ironically couldn't see due to the larger dragon in front of him, he was going to show how good he was at sneaking around. He just hoped he didn't trip on the masses of tails he was trying to wade through. Not to mention the fact that he was still fairly new to this. It was surprisingly hard to sneak around. He probably looked like a puppy out in the open at the moment, but he was determined to give his best shot.
Being as stealthy as he possibly could be, a small forest primary tundra entered the grounds, mixing in with all the other dragons to the best of his abilities. His superior, Weed, had told him this was a splendid place where he could hone his abilities to become the greatest warrior, at least he hoped this was the correct place. He still wasn't too sure about his own ability to navigate his surroundings. Not to mention those two things he had to study, longdude and tatedude. He was fairly positive those were what they were called. So, to make a good impression to the teacher, which he ironically couldn't see due to the larger dragon in front of him, he was going to show how good he was at sneaking around. He just hoped he didn't trip on the masses of tails he was trying to wade through. Not to mention the fact that he was still fairly new to this. It was surprisingly hard to sneak around. He probably looked like a puppy out in the open at the moment, but he was determined to give his best shot.
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27659667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/276597/27659667p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Error prevents Corpse from killing everything. Eliminate targets only one dragon, and since it appearently didn't kill Error, Corpses breath is now empty. "[b]Hier wird niemand einfach so angegriffen![/b]" hissed the almost completely invisible Ridgeback in the direction of the way smaler Pearlcatcher. Even though no one really understood his words it was clear he wasn't amused. [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32331423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/323315/32331423p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Universe avoided the attacking Pearlcatcher "[b]Now that is not very nice of you! And my friend Error here is right! No one will be offhandedly attacked![/b]" The Spiral took a deep breath and waited if the Pearlcatcher was up to attacking again, ready to either help Error herself, or getting help. She also kept an eye out for the other dragons that were closer to her. A poor Tundra, that looked kinda out of place catched her eye. He seemed intimidated? maybe. Well why else would he try to hide behind a bigger dragon? If the Pearcatcher calmed down, she'd go to him, and make sure he's alright.[/columns] @Stitchednotebook I don't know how much RP experience you already have, but your post doesn't really give much interaction possibilitys. You describe your dragon as stealthy and unless I introduce a third character (and let your Tundra trip over the tail as you kinda suggested) I don't see how I can really interact with you right now, sorry ^^'

27659667p.png
Error prevents Corpse from killing everything. Eliminate targets only one dragon, and since it appearently didn't kill Error, Corpses breath is now empty. "Hier wird niemand einfach so angegriffen!" hissed the almost completely invisible Ridgeback in the direction of the way smaler Pearlcatcher. Even though no one really understood his words it was clear he wasn't amused.

32331423p.png
Universe avoided the attacking Pearlcatcher "Now that is not very nice of you! And my friend Error here is right! No one will be offhandedly attacked!" The Spiral took a deep breath and waited if the Pearlcatcher was up to attacking again, ready to either help Error herself, or getting help. She also kept an eye out for the other dragons that were closer to her. A poor Tundra, that looked kinda out of place catched her eye. He seemed intimidated? maybe. Well why else would he try to hide behind a bigger dragon? If the Pearcatcher calmed down, she'd go to him, and make sure he's alright.

@Stitchednotebook I don't know how much RP experience you already have, but your post doesn't really give much interaction possibilitys. You describe your dragon as stealthy and unless I introduce a third character (and let your Tundra trip over the tail as you kinda suggested) I don't see how I can really interact with you right now, sorry ^^'
@MiniDrachin

(Ah, I see, I'll change up the response a bit and see if that helps!)
@MiniDrachin

(Ah, I see, I'll change up the response a bit and see if that helps!)
@Stitchednotebook
Yeah, that's definitely better to work with, I adapted Universes part too. My two are currently ocupied, but if no one answers in the next dayish thing the two can definitely interact. feel free to react to Universe seeing your Tundra. If you want. You don't have too though ^^ Just as you see fit :D
@Stitchednotebook
Yeah, that's definitely better to work with, I adapted Universes part too. My two are currently ocupied, but if no one answers in the next dayish thing the two can definitely interact. feel free to react to Universe seeing your Tundra. If you want. You don't have too though ^^ Just as you see fit :D
@MiniDrachin

(No problem! I don't mind replying c: )

With the feeling of someone watching him, the tundra turned to glance around, only to spot a spiral's head turned towards him. His fur bristled a bit in shock, how could she have seen him? He was clearly the best here. Well actually, that was extremely stretched, for all he knew he was obvious towards everyone. He decided to use his special move, The Special Willy Escape, named after him because it was his idea, at least he thought it was. He dropped to the ground, trying to sneak away with his tail held high, like a snake, except it was a fluffy snake. However, the special move failed! The mass of tails were too great in number, he was stuck in place. So, he had a better idea. His second super secret special move, The Confusioning. It took great skill to perform this move. He turned upside down, sticking his legs into the air and his tongue out of his mouth, confusing all who gazed upon him. Was he dead? Was he sleeping? The world may never know.
@MiniDrachin

(No problem! I don't mind replying c: )

With the feeling of someone watching him, the tundra turned to glance around, only to spot a spiral's head turned towards him. His fur bristled a bit in shock, how could she have seen him? He was clearly the best here. Well actually, that was extremely stretched, for all he knew he was obvious towards everyone. He decided to use his special move, The Special Willy Escape, named after him because it was his idea, at least he thought it was. He dropped to the ground, trying to sneak away with his tail held high, like a snake, except it was a fluffy snake. However, the special move failed! The mass of tails were too great in number, he was stuck in place. So, he had a better idea. His second super secret special move, The Confusioning. It took great skill to perform this move. He turned upside down, sticking his legs into the air and his tongue out of his mouth, confusing all who gazed upon him. Was he dead? Was he sleeping? The world may never know.
(Hi! it's my first time RPing in FR so.... here I am!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35255977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352560/35255977_350.png[/img] [/url] Lunah the Imperial sat near the tree. He saw a couple of dragons in the distance, but he was too shy to greet them. Lunah pulled out a scroll from his bag instead and started reading to himself. [i]"I love reading!"[/i] Lunah thought, not sure he would be happy on his own or not. He looked up at the dragons again, but then went back to reading. [i]"I don't need other dragons.."[/i] thought Lunah. Or does he? Suddenly, Lunah thought he saw a dead body of a dragon nearby... should he run? Or should he stay to help?
(Hi! it's my first time RPing in FR so.... here I am!)

35255977_350.png

Lunah the Imperial sat near the tree. He saw a couple of dragons in the distance, but he was too shy to greet them. Lunah pulled out a scroll from his bag instead and started reading to himself.

"I love reading!" Lunah thought, not sure he would be happy on his own or not. He looked up at the dragons again, but then went back to reading. "I don't need other dragons.." thought Lunah. Or does he? Suddenly, Lunah thought he saw a dead body of a dragon nearby... should he run? Or should he stay to help?
xPlkKnY.png
[center](@Hermy heyyo!! i'm gonna join ya ;^P i hope it's ok!!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26242353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262424/26242353_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A tired, grumpy Mirror trekked through the clearing with a grand stomps. Eldan let out a huff as she made her way to the far side and watched the other dragons around her. She wanted to meet some new dragons and perhaps make some acquaintances, even if they seemed annoying at first. As she slithered on the sidelines, her head bumped into a large Imperial with a thump. She let out a hiss as she rubbed her head, red eyes gleaming to meet other's. Of all the places for someone to be sitting! "By [i]all[/i] the--" she paused, holding her tongue as she stared at a lying body on the ground in the distance.
(@Hermy heyyo!! i'm gonna join ya ;^P i hope it's ok!!)

26242353_350.png

A tired, grumpy Mirror trekked through the clearing with a grand stomps.

Eldan let out a huff as she made her way to the far side and watched the other dragons around her. She wanted to meet some new dragons and perhaps make some acquaintances, even if they seemed annoying at first. As she slithered on the sidelines, her head bumped into a large Imperial with a thump. She let out a hiss as she rubbed her head, red eyes gleaming to meet other's. Of all the places for someone to be sitting!

"By all the--" she paused, holding her tongue as she stared at a lying body on the ground in the distance.

LETSGOPLEG.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
(@Swivelraptor)

Lunah stood up, rubbing his head, grabbing his scroll, stuffing it in his bag. He looked at the mirror, a bit startled. "y-yeah." he said. "I kinda saw the body while I was reading.." Lunah stuttered a lot when he was talking, and he said it very awkwardly.

"Maybe, if this mirror would like me, she won't try to kill me?" thought Lunah. "M-my name is Lunah," he said to the grumpy mirror.
(@Swivelraptor)

Lunah stood up, rubbing his head, grabbing his scroll, stuffing it in his bag. He looked at the mirror, a bit startled. "y-yeah." he said. "I kinda saw the body while I was reading.." Lunah stuttered a lot when he was talking, and he said it very awkwardly.

"Maybe, if this mirror would like me, she won't try to kill me?" thought Lunah. "M-my name is Lunah," he said to the grumpy mirror.
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 ... 720 721 722 723 724 ... 2283 2284